8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

with the tweaked pic..it definitely looks darker. im just shocked and keep looking at the pic. My friends are saying im definitely pregnant. They told me the shot suppose to be out my system and they knew the test were darker with the original pic so im just cautiously waiting. Im really hoping this is it.

im thinking about testing tomorrow or just waiting until the 28th to really give it some time to see if it really is getting darker. And today's test is with a wee hold of like 5 hours.

So someone in my group is pregnant and has progesterone shots she just told me to congratulate u because at this point it won't give u a false positive

omg omg thanks :haha: im just hoping that this is it for us. we shall see what tuesday's test says.

I'm sure u will have another posted tomorrow :) can't wait

I was just looking at the tests again and there is def a line in the tests u took today

Thanks i keep looking back at the tests. Im really hoping that i get a bfp on tuesday

well both are completely dried. dont know which is which but they both are definitely the same line so maybe it was just darker before it dried. :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
im hoping its not the trigger still. Because now they look like the same color. My original test was within 10 mins of taking the test but now since they dried, they look the same. So now i dont know what to think.

I came for a quick catching up, and Mzswizz I SEE LINES :happydance::happydance::happydance: , let's get those lines darker missy!

Hey! Kaieccee, how is everything?. By the way I vote for you to have 7 kids too.

thanks skittles. Im hoping they dont get lighter because if they do, then that means the hpts were still just picking up the last of the trigger shot.

Skittles
If I don't get my girl soon I might end up having 7 lol
Also I remember u saying u wanted all boys it wouldn't bother u down the line to not have a girl?

I'm thinking the trigger shot is gone but everything is crossed for u that they get darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->