8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

from going on google :blush: ive seen alot of women tests that looked like mines.

Don't google tests it will drive u crazy there is a girl that is 19 weeks pregnant after shots and hers looked just like urs and got darker as she got closer to af

really? i even seen tests on youtube :blush: I think i need to just relax and wait until tuesday.

That's all u really can do she even got some negotiates before her positive

if dh doesnt find the test, then i will just call to set up a beta test for thursday or friday

Can't wait until then try to relax I know that's easier said than done

Yeah its kind of nerve wrecking but we shall see what happens. I think its just better to just go and get my betas done.

@kaiecee will keep you ladies posted!

My cycle has really flown. Today im 11dpo/dpiui. I am not testing today. I told dh that most likely im just going to go in for betas on friday or monday if af doesnt show. Might test tomorrow but i dont know yet. Already broke between buying groceries and buying tests and paying bills. DH gets paid friday so i can buy a frer then. Didnt experience any spotting and usually mu bbs hurt like a week or later in my cycle before AF and my bbs arent hurting at all. Now thats the only thing different to me because i always experience that. Also, i keep experiencing on and off cramping in both ovary sides so i have no clue whats going on. Today im 12dpt so hoping that the trigger is out my system. Thats why i want to wait til tuesday because i will be 13dpt. But we shall see what happens.

Sore boobs are the only missing symptom I get when pregnant for me it comes weeks later

Hello!

@Mzswizz, I can't tell you to relax cause I can't myself, and I am not the one in your shoes. But, I'll stress and worry right along with you :hugs:. We are praying for the BFP :happydance::happydance:.

@Kaiecee, I am doing wonderful. Considering that I had my mother in law visiting all last week, lol. I'm still alive and so is she :rofl:. And no, I will not miss out on not having any girls, I want all boys.

Believe it or not, I am still at work on my late lunch break, lol. I could not wait until I get home to check on Mzswizz. So later ladies.

Well it was a bfn. let's see if AF shows on the 31st

here is the test dried and out the case....the bottom is today's test

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
How come u say it's a bfn? I still see a line and it can be because u took them at different times so they have different concentrations of your natural hcg

I would drive me crazy for mil to be here for a week lol
At least u survived it :)

How are your cycles coming along?

i said bfn because when i first looked, there wasnt a line. but after it completely dried, then it was this. And the top and middle tests are with FMU and today's test is SMU.

There is still definitely a line there I saw it right away :)

Thanks. im thinking its the trigger. But only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->