chefalyy

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So here are my symptoms so far..

1 dpo nothing
2 dpo nothing
3-6 dpo nipples sore
7dpo.nipples and bbs are sore, nausea at night. Light cramping
8 dpo nipples and bbs are worse. Stomach feels like I did a thousand sit ups. And more nausea and light cramping.

This is all weird to me. My bbs get sore but only a day.before I get af and she isn't due til the 7. My nipples NEVER get sore. I did test tonight but of course I think is still early and I got a bfn.

Adding to my symptoms..

9 dpo nipples hurt like omg. Nausea on and off, bfn
10 dpo nipples hurt so bad still. Nausea on and off, bfn
11dpo nipples still hurt. Seem to be getting more tender. Nausea on and off, bfn
12 ddpo today, woke up nauseous and nipples still hurt, I haven't tested yet today

Oh forgot to put this on 11 dpo I had lotion like cm, kinda feels like af was coming but I'm still a couple days away.

Oh sorry I thought your post above said you hadn't tested yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, it's still early x

I tested like right after I posted today. Af is due in two days. I hope she stays away

I feel pretty certain af is going to show. I still keep thinking Af is here, run and check but nothing. Although I have such a headache like I was out drinking all night, and I didnt even pick up a drink. And the headache comes with nausea. Boo. I just want.to find out. I probably won't test till tomorrow considering I just moved and everything is in boxes. So the search to find my tests will begin.

How did you get on today? Your symptoms sound positive!

I tested this morning. Bfn :nope: gutted! I'm 10 dpo today so kinda hoped for a squinter of a faint line but if I'm being honest I don't think there was.

Af got me this morning. I'm super sad. I thought this month was my month. Now to keep trying.

Sorry to hear that. Have a nice warm bath a glass of wine and some chocolate and pamper yourself and good luck next cycle x

So sorry. Month after month I feel the same. I usually need a few days to just be sad. I will be thinking of you.

I might just do that tonight, I have a bottle of wine I've been sung to have a good enough reason to open.

But thanks ladies! I'm making little changes to see if that helps. One major thing I stopped to help me conceive was smoking. it's been a little over a month. Yay me! Lol but hopefully with little changes it'll help me with ttc I'll pop back in on this thread at the end of the month with more symptoms :)

Well done on giving up smoking that's really good and bound to help! Enjoy your af treat of the wine and look forward to that bfp next cycle x

So ladies, weird this af cycle.. only lasted two days both like a normal flow but only two days and my af normally lasts 5

No it came the day I was due, just weird it only lasted 2 days.

That is odd, unless you oved late and it was an ib? I think my af is on the way too so better luck to us both next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->