8 months almost and still not feeling right

Numero_uno

Reaction score
Sorry if this is tmi!

My lo is nearly 8 months and I still can't have sex properly, and it still feels uncomfortable during sex once we finally manage to do it a little bit, I am not sore after at all. Do you think its worth a trip to docs? I had a lot of internal stiches.

I would definitely go and see your doctor to make sure everything is as it should be.

Also worth a mention is I remember our first time after LO and I was really tense and couldn't relax (actually couldn't wait to finish) and this made it more uncomfortable I think, as the next time I was more relaxed and fine :) good luck

I'm going to try dtd a few more times and relax more and not think about it as much and then go and see a dr if things stil aren't right. I might even dtd after a few drinks as that's going to relax me more.

Wouldn't hurt to see your Dr

Also, sex was very uncomfortable for me for months and month's until I realized I wasn't using enough lube. Try using LOTS and see if that helps. A combination of that and getting my dh to go reeeally slow eventually, after several goes of it, made it so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->