8 week scan

Mellage

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Did anyone else have one of these? Was getting a bit impatient so decided to book one and just wondered what everyone elses experience with them were. Also has anyone else used Essex Ultrasound?

I had my antenatal scan at 9+1. I was told after it I wouldnt be eligiable for another scan until my 20 wk scan on 4th June. My OH booked me a private scan for wednesday tho :) (I will be 13+1 going byt the hospital dates) Good luck with your scan!

:hugs:

Hey hun I had an 8week scan...I have posted a picture to give you a vague idea of what to expect. It was pretty good but they can't give you a weight or length etc....I then didn't have another scan until 20weeks and I have just today got back from my 28week scan (I have a 28week and 34week scan due to BMI over 35)

xxxx

It looks like a gummy bear lol, thats the sort of thing I'm expecting tbh, just want to go to check that everything is OK and I'm not waiting till my 14 week NHS scan. I just dont 'feel' pregnant this time, might be because last time I was 8 weeks when I found out and this time I was only 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->