8 weeks 4 days pink spotting on progesterone

NinjaKitty5

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I have noticed over the last two days I have had pink / salmon like colored creamy discharge lingering off and on all day. I have been on 100 mg of progesterone for 8 weeks and 4 days now as well ... My suppositories are pink so I'm wondering if it's just the suppository lingering around longer or what ... And my first ultrasound isn't for another 11 days. 😢Just looking for experiences... Super nervous because with my last two losses the blood went from brown to pink to red ... I'm not having any cramping or any tissue, and it's not enough to fill a panty liner... Why does pregnancy after a loss have to be so nerve racking 😞

Sorry you're going through this!!! I know exactly how you feel, I had 3 losses prior before finally getting my miracle baby! I used progesterone suppositories as well with my last one, it was a constant run to the bathroom to make sure everything was clear but eventually i I had some pink tinge cm or excess from the progesterone and I got so scared that it was happening again, I was losing again. Big my doct told me it's normal if it's not heavy bleeding it's just probably irritation up there from the suppository and light bleeding can be normal early on in pregnancy. ESP with progesterone adding to the mix of stick up into your vaginal opening. Try not to stress to much, it's part of making a human being. Try to focus on good fun thoughts or keep yourself busy Bc I know your mind is only focused on the pink tinge and that's normal but know that it's ok. You don't have any cramps or heavy red blood, then don't try to think the worst. Fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->