8 weeks and my lower belly is poking out and hard!

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
It's super hard to the touch and coming out already! I'm starting to believe there's a baby in there. :)

I know what you mean, I started noticing mine at 9 weeks, now at almost 12 weeks i can actually believe i'm pregnant. I was in heavy denial for awhile, mainly because of the fact that I am so young and didn't expect all of the support I've been getting. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :D

I can't wait, I'm fat at the moment so thinking it'll take longer to show than before xx

I Noticed the other day I have a little baby bump that's now hard. I'm only 5"1 so I do normally show a bit earlier. At least it's the winter and I can hide it under over sized jumpers xx

I'm about 4-5 weeks and already have a bit of a bloated bump lol. It's Definitely hard too. So weird because normally I have a super flat tummy so it's odd seeing it poke out so early!

Glad I'm not the only one sporting a bump already. Well, not a proper bump, but my tummy is definitely not flat anymore.

Here is my 'bump' at 10 weeks... I dont think its a bump though mine looks like bloat :p

https://i44.tinypic.com/2s9svpz.jpg​

Here is my bump/bloat this morning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
I've gt no bump and belly not hard at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads