8 weeks & Fed Up!

Racheypie

Reaction score
Hey guys new around here, & just thought I'd post about how down I'm feeling. I've been pregnant before but lost at 11 weeks. I was pretty tired & what-not the first time, but this time I'm down right miserable.
I'm throwing up at least once a day, which just takes it out of my already exhausted self. My skin is disgusting, I'm itchy all over (plus thrush), I have pretty much every single pregnancy symptom going, & on top of it all, I have a fairly new job, & I'm just not getting it at the moment, I keep making silly mistakes & what-not, mostly just because I'm so exhausted. They're constantly on my back about getting it right & I just can't right now. I just don't know what to do about my mental state at the moment. Has anyone else been through this before? & how can I get help?

Awww :hugs: Im sorry youre going through such a rough time. I did too, and it will get better. Nothing worked for me, I just had to deal with it unfortunately. By 9/10 weeks I felt a lot better

Thanks hun :) I am just trying to rationalize it in my head. In about 7 months I'll have a beautiful baby & it'll all be worth it, people don't talk about the psychological side very much. I was talking to my cousin though & she said she went through it aswel. They should do crash courses for men aswel :p because my poor husband can just never say the right thing.

I never expected pregnancy to be soo hard. But just the thought of having my LO In my arms makes it that much easier. And my OH doesn't understand at all. He had the audacity to say "why are u complaining, all you have to do is grow a belly".
What?! Yeah I wish it was that simple. Unfortunately it's a lot more complex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->