8dpo afternoon FRER! There is a line!!

MustangGTgirl

#3 Due in April 2012!
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I am so going crazy over here. I had my period on May 28th, 15 days ago. It was a normal flow but extremely short. It only lasted for about 10 hours then just totally stopped and my normal periods are about 4 days. So my husband and I were not trying to get pregnant again. We had unprotected sex on CD8 because I usually don't ovulate until CD14. I did have EWCM tho but I figured it wasn't fertile or whatever. So as the week goes on I keep having tons of EWCM and I still have it today! I've been taking pregnancy tests for a couple of days because something just didn't seem right. They have all been negative up till today. So this morning I take a Wondfo and a nice pink line showed up immediately, so I take 2 more and get the same line on both. Then I took a Wondfo cassette test and it seemed negative. I have continued to test throughout the day and even went and got more Wondfos from my friend. So I have tested with 3 different batches of Wondfos, the Wondfo cassette, and a FRER. I took a FRER at lunch and it seemed negative but it did have a super faint evap looking line. I just took 5 more tests and they have have a pink line that's darker than this mornings. So could it be? Could I seriously be pregnant on CD15, 1 day after I was supposed to ovulate, because I ovulated like 7 days early on CD8? That's the earliest I could have ovulated because that puts me at 8dpo today, I wouldn't be getting positives any earlier. I only had sex on Monday around midnight so basically the day before or the day of the supposed early ovulation.

Ok here are some pics:

The first pic is the 3 tests I took this morning, they were all wet in the picture. I took the pic at 10 minutes.

The second pic is more tests I took about 2 hours later without holding my pee. They both had faint lines as well but looked evapy to me.

The third pic is a Wondfo cassette I took around noon. Had a definite faint line that showed up immediately.

The fourth pic is the FRER I took. It looked neg besides a faint evap but I tweaked the contrast only and it looks like it had light pink in it? I could not see any pink in person.

Attachments

• bb6.jpg
    bb6.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 241
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 184
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 212
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 290
This second pic is 3 Wondfo cassettes I took. The 2 darkest are from the same pee used at the same time, the lighter test is pee I squeezed out that was pretty pale about 5 minutes later. Pic snapped at 10 minutes.

This sixth pic is 2 tests I took just now, a Wondfo strip and a Wondfo cassette. Both lines showed immediately and are most definitely pink in person.

So does this seem possible? Could these all be evaps since they are all Wondfos or could they be picking up ovulation hormones?

Attachments

• bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 133
  • bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 136
Hummm idk what to say about your ovulation except maybe that wasn't af
Im def seeing pink lines though! That's for sure !

Hummm idk what to say about your ovulation except maybe that wasn't af
Im def seeing pink lines though! That's for sure !

I'm pretty sure it was af because it was exactly on time and was a normal flow while it lasted. I just don't see how I could ovulate so early. It almost seems like I'm ovulating today, I have tons of ewcm and I've had cramps all day.

Maybe your releasing multiple eggs?

Do you have more FRERs for the morning?

I've had af show up as early as 12 days after her last visit so it's entirely possible you had a shortened cycle for some reason. Stress especially can cause funky cycles. I'm def seeing something in nearly all of those test pics you posted. Not sure on color so I'm with Jess. Wait and retest. I know all too well that's the worst advice to give a woman when she's just dying to know and it's terribly hard to follow. But I've got my FX!

My tests look the same this morning. Not darker and maybe a bit lighter, still negative frer. I always get evaps on my wondfos but these are all pink and easy to see so I don't understand what's going on.

Can you post pics? :)
Those ICs def have color, pink.

I don't have any pics of those. So I had lines on them still with smu then every since then they are just about completely negative. So weird! I was thinking maybe I peed too much to have enough hcg to pick up but surely after 24 hours my levels would have went up some? Those tests yesterday couldn't have been evaps, I had the same line on every test and I took about 30 ( crazy I know but I have tons I'm trying to use up ).

They say hcg can take up to 3 days to double so maybe give it another day or two

I didn't think those are evaps either, they are SO pink!

How are you feeling?

Just got some new Wondfos and ovulation tests. My ovulation test is definitely positive, the HPTs are totally negative.

Attachments

• bb7.jpg
    bb7.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 86
Definitely odd. Wonder if those pg tests were picking up something because you are ovulating? I'd wait a few more days and retest with a frer just to be sure. You never know.

Definitely odd. Wonder if those pg tests were picking up something because you are ovulating? I'd wait a few more days and retest with a frer just to be sure. You never know.

I was thinking that too but apparently its not suppose to work that way. Opks can test for pregnancy but not the other way around. I'm assuming that I might have had a chemical since those lines were so convincing.

So I took another wondfo and got an evap. My last 8 or so have been definitely negative, maybe that's a good sign.

So I took another wondfo and got an evap. My last 8 or so have been definitely negative, maybe that's a good sign.

Yeah that opk is rather dark
Maybe it was a chemical :hugs: and maybe that can account for the weird flow too

Wondfo HPTs ALWAYS pick up positive while I'm ovulating...I know it's not supposed to happen, but it does, and a bunch of other ladies on here have had the same thing happen.

My ovulation has turned wondfo and dollar store tests positive...never a FRER though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->