8DPO and new to site - anyone waiting to test?

Kerry4840

Reaction score
Hi evryone,

So I have been pouring over the internet and finally decided to sign up and chat to see if anyone wants to discuss their symptoms?

A bit of info on me, I am 33 and my partner is 37 and this is our 2nd month trying - we are very much wanting a BFP this month although I have jumped the gun already by testing yesterday and getting a BFN : ( although today I woke up with stomach cramps like AF pain when I am not due on until 26th June.

I can always feel when I ovulate and last month I believe I missed the boat but this month we had sex in the morning and then I ovulated straight after so hopefully we are in with a good chance this month.

Do you think its possible to get a BFP within the next couple of days if I did indeed implant today or will it take longer to show? xxx

You are more likely to get your BFP when AF is due. My BFP with #1 would have been 13dpo, and i tested BFN the day before.

The girls in the TTC & TWW forums may have a better idea, as us here in WTT are still counting down the days til we start baby making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->