8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

I def see a faint line but cant get nice pic of it with the lights on.
It's only 8am here...so still a bit dark inside the house.
Also want to take a pic of all three hpt's together to see the line progression clearly..lol

Man, are u making me want to POAS in the am! :blush:

This is actually quite funny....running from one window to the next to see where I can get the best pic...lmao :haha:

Please note: this was not done with FMU....al 3 times was SMU.
Did not want to test but just couldn't resist and already had first wee for the day...tmi...lol

Top: 6 dpo - neg
middle: 7dpo - think I see something
bottom: 8 dpo - a little more sure I see something

My phone camera not that good so really not very clear to see the lines
(if there's any)

Photo-0163.jpg

Photo-0168.jpg

I *think* I see something on the last one...I would wait and test again in a couple of days, lol!

Did u see my pic??

DAMN...how could I miss that!
It's a bit blurry...and I dont think I see something.

Wish there was an easier way to take pics of hpt's.
May camera is even worse than my cellphone!!

Lol...i sure have to wait a couple of days...dont know when I'll be going to town again!

DAMN...how could I miss that!
It's a bit blurry...and I dont think I see something.

Wish there was an easier way to take pics of hpt's.
May camera is even worse than my cellphone!!

Thanks!

=Snip;11021959]Lol...i sure have to wait a couple of days...dont know when I'll be going to town again!

Maybe we will test on the same day! :thumbup:

My chart....have some spotting for the last 4 days and a dip yesterday at 7 dpo....hope this is all good signs!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3092b0

hi ladies...:flower: can I join in ?? I'm 8DPO :)

i just had a peep at your chart and looks good so far :happydance:.. how long is ur LP??

i just had a peep at your chart and looks good so far :happydance:.. how long is ur LP??

Your guess is as good as mine, lol! This is my first month charting...I charted before with my daughter...I have the charts from then, if u wanna take a peek to compare..I have PCOS, and just back on my metformin a little over a month ago...let me know if u wanna compare....

I just looked at ur chart and urs looks awesome too!!! :)

Hi Skav :hi:

When are planning on testing?

Thanks !! i knew when i saw ur chart that it must be a PCOS..'co I too had terrible erratic charts and still irregular cycles after my m/c in Dec 2010. I O'd only after 4 months!!
yeah would love to compare with ur charts!! thats what I do from morning til night !! :haha:

I'm 8 dpo too! My chart, however, is a mess............that is its a mess up until ovulation, then everything normals out, I hope! [-o<
Trying HARD not to symptom spot :thumbup:

If you take a peek, dont chuckle too much at my chart! :haha:

:dust: to all!!

Thanks !! i knew when i saw ur chart that it must be a PCOS..'co I too had terrible erratic charts and still irregular cycles after my m/c in Dec 2010. I O'd only after 4 months!!
yeah would love to compare with ur charts!! thats what I do from morning til night !! :haha:

My current chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35343f

My older chart, my BFP chart is the jun 2007 chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1233fc

My other BFN or Non O'ing charts ahve lower temps in the 97s and my BFP(my daughter) and this chart are in the 98s...so I am kinda wondering....or getting my hopes up....lol!

I am sooo sorry about ur miscarriage! :nope:

I'm 8 dpo too! My chart, however, is a mess............that is its a mess up until ovulation, then everything normals out, I hope! [-o<
Trying HARD not to symptom spot :thumbup:

If you take a peek, dont chuckle too much at my chart! :haha:

:dust: to all!!

I did take a peek...quick question, why are all of the circles open? Are u temping at the same time?? Tell me about ur temping routine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->