8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

Sorry snip I dont have a pic - it's hardly visible to me let alone on a photo.

Wine sounds good if it's a BFN. I'm going to a festival on Friday for the weekend, so I have to test first thing in the morning. If it's a yes it'll be great but a no means I'll be drinking all weekend.....either way I think I will be happy!

Love it! You can't lose honey! xx

I'm getting irretated with myself now.....dont know it any of you had this early preggy sign....but it feels like AF coming/flowing and then run to the loo every hour!!!

This mornings test....dried now and a bit more vissible :)

Photo-0156.jpg

Photo-0158.jpg

bit blurry for me to see, but goodluck x

Broke down and tested this morning.... 8-9dpo, BFN :( I don't know why I do this to myself...I know I am not out till af shows but now I am bummed.

Hi Skav :hi:

When are planning on testing?

Well..I have a LP of 11days and Af normally shows on day12 with spotting on day11. So for a safer side I would wait till the 12th..hopefully!!:haha:

Hey! I'm 8dpo too! My LP is usually 12 so I think I'm lined up well with you ladies!
I gave in an POAS this morning :blush:... :bfn: of course :dohh:

I don't chart online, just on my phone so I've attached a picture. I think it looks good, but I always think they look good and have never had a :bfp:

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    39.3 KB · Views: 17
Sorry Snip I can't see anything but I'm always hopeless at seeing lines. I know what you mean about feeling a flow tho. I keep expecting to see AF but nothing!

MrsV, It's really hard to see...so I dont expect everyone to see it. much clearer IRL.

But I will just have to wait till friday to test again and will be 10 dpo :)

I am at 8dpo today and I tested at 6dpo :bfn: 7dpo :bfn: I want to test agian but I know I need to wait I might test tomorrow night. I use the dollar tree tests anyone using those?

I used some cheapies from the drugstore.... And mine was also BFN at 6/7 dpo but today at 8dpo a vvvvvv faint line.

Yeah the ones from are dollar tree are really good from what I heard and the best part is they are only a dollar...lol The dollar Tree totally enables me to be a poasa.

Now what are you waiting for???

:test: :test: :test:

You girls are test crazy!! True POASA!!! :hugs::flower:

:haha: I'm must admit I'm really a POASA!! :blush:

Hi my name is Amanda and I am a POASA. Yes its even bad enough that I hide them from the hubby who already thinks i'm crazy....lol Becuase of the Shettles Method.lmbo

sorry for all the BFNs but Im assuming there time to test :hugs:

Snip: I see a vvvvvvvvvvvvv faint line and I don't want to make ur hopes high :flower:

fisher : ur chart looks good :thumbup:

popcorn: any symptoms...r u throwing up?? :-=

scooter: how r u doing??

Hope I get a good rise on my temp tomo morning.. am gonna have a scoop or two of ice cream :thumbup: Its 9:53pm and thunderstorm out !! yes! i'm crazy :haha:

SKAV :hugs: unfortunately I'm not throwing up :rofl:
Some mild cramping has returned, nothing major and no clue if that's good bews or bad news. I've been pretty tired, but I know that progesterone can have that effect, whether PMS or BFP...I also thought that my head was feeling a bit fuzzy...but it's probably from staring at the screen all day :haha:

You??? mmmmm...ice cream! hopefully you will throw up soon :haha:

FX for all us ladies!! And hopefully temps will stay high, symptoms will get more obvious and the POASA's lines will get darker! PMA PMA PMA!!! :hugs::hugs:

Popcorn!!! what a surprise. Yes, had 2 huge scoops of tripls chocolate. Wanted to have second serving and then thought OK fine, I'll save it for the kids :haha: but unfortunately I did not throw up! How sad :haha:

I know this cramping just comes and goes!! this is so unfair.. Ah yes, am hoping that our temps witll stay elevated and we get out beautiful BFP :happydance::dust::dust::dust::af::af::af::af::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you, me and EVERYONE :flower:

forgot to add that am gonna sleep early today(its 11:13pm ------> and I call it early :dohh:) Goodnight..sleep tight...sweet dreams...FXd..high temps ........aaaaaand....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->