8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

Hi Skav :hi:

When are planning on testing?

Well..I have a LP of 11days and Af normally shows on day12 with spotting on day11. So for a safer side I would wait till the 12th..hopefully!!:haha:

Thanks !! i knew when i saw ur chart that it must be a PCOS..'co I too had terrible erratic charts and still irregular cycles after my m/c in Dec 2010. I O'd only after 4 months!!
yeah would love to compare with ur charts!! thats what I do from morning til night !! :haha:

My current chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35343f

My older chart, my BFP chart is the jun 2007 chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1233fc

My other BFN or Non O'ing charts ahve lower temps in the 97s and my BFP(my daughter) and this chart are in the 98s...so I am kinda wondering....or getting my hopes up....lol!

I am sooo sorry about ur miscarriage! :nope:

Tks for the links hun! I compared with the BFP chart and its no where near yours :( but, hey! everyone's different :D
Maybe temp at 98s work for you :winkwink:
Yeah..i still think about him/her..this month was the EDD :cry:

Hey everyone, can I join in? I am 8dpo today.... Gonna try and resist testing till Friday. Hope this is our month! I have a feeling....( I am scared to even say that out loud, 9th month ttc and have thought that every month, haha)

Skav, we never forget our angels.

I lost 3 before LB and still think about it.....and really scared of going through that again!!

:flower: 8dpo here too! Can't wait for this week to finish!! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks !! i knew when i saw ur chart that it must be a PCOS..'co I too had terrible erratic charts and still irregular cycles after my m/c in Dec 2010. I O'd only after 4 months!!
yeah would love to compare with ur charts!! thats what I do from morning til night !! :haha:

My current chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35343f

My older chart, my BFP chart is the jun 2007 chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1233fc

My other BFN or Non O'ing charts ahve lower temps in the 97s and my BFP(my daughter) and this chart are in the 98s...so I am kinda wondering....or getting my hopes up....lol!

I am sooo sorry about ur miscarriage! :nope:

Tks for the links hun! I compared with the BFP chart and its no where near yours :( but, hey! everyone's different :D
Maybe temp at 98s work for you :winkwink:
Yeah..i still think about him/her..this month was the EDD :cry:

I am soo sorry! I wish I could take away all the pain from every woman that has ever had a loss... :hugs:

So what do you think comparing my current chart to the june 2007 chart for my chances, going by the temps and everything?!!! I am dieing for somebody or lots of somebodys opinions! :blush:

Hey everyone, can I join in? I am 8dpo today.... Gonna try and resist testing till Friday. Hope this is our month! I have a feeling....( I am scared to even say that out loud, 9th month ttc and have thought that every month, haha)

Please come join the craziness...lol!

I hope this is all of our months! :happydance:

Skav, we never forget our angels.

I lost 3 before LB and still think about it.....and really scared of going through that again!!

:hugs: :nope: I am so sorry! :hugs:

:flower: 8dpo here too! Can't wait for this week to finish!! :hugs::hugs:

You and Me both, I am gonna *try* and not test until friday with FMU...try is the operative word in that sentence, lol!

Heey! Nice to find you here SKAV, what a pleasant surprise! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

Scooterkat!! Be good, testing early can be disappointing! But waiting and being good might surprise you with some dark lines!! xx:hugs:

Hey Scooter I found your thread.
Hi girls i'd like to join you all in the wat too. I'm actually 9dpo today ( been testing since 7!). This is our 8th month ttc 1 so I'm pretty confident it's my time this month ;-)

popcorn, you have much more self control than me!!
I can never wait till AF is due...POASA!! :wacko:

Scooterkat: on your BFP u had a dip on 7dpo and this current chart u've had 4dpo(or maybe there would be another dip) but the temps are like u said 98s and lloks good to me :happydance: but will wait for more days..:hugs:

Kyoun009: Hope this is your cycle!! :hugs:

Snip: Awe..am so sorry for all your losses. Unfortunately that fear is always hiding within yourself no matter what people say. I understand 'ocs I have been through it. keep strong and lets hope for a sticky bean this time:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi MrsV :hi:

do you have some pics??
:blush: sorry but I feel like line spotting today!! lol

Hi MrsV78!! :flower: Best of luck, I love your PMA!!

Snip, it's hard work waiting, but I would hate to see a BFN- would much rather see my temps drop or AF...and with the money saved from not buying HPT's I can treat myself to some nice wine if AF shows her ugly face xxx you can do it!!

Snip, it's hard work waiting, but I would hate to see a BFN- would much rather see my temps drop or AF...and with the money saved from not buying HPT's I can treat myself to some nice wine if AF shows her ugly face xxx you can do it!!

lol thats what I did when I got my Af last cycle. As soon as I saw AF, I clung my head down and and thought " at least I can drink wine" :haha:

Heey! Nice to find you here SKAV, what a pleasant surprise! :hugs::hugs::happydance:

Scooterkat!! Be good, testing early can be disappointing! But waiting and being good might surprise you with some dark lines!! xx:hugs:

I know, I know... :blush: I am gonna try my darnedest to not test until friday!

Hey Scooter I found your thread.
Hi girls i'd like to join you all in the wat too. I'm actually 9dpo today ( been testing since 7!). This is our 8th month ttc 1 so I'm pretty confident it's my time this month ;-)

Hey! Good Luck! I hope its ur month too! :thumbup:

popcorn, you have much more self control than me!!
I can never wait till AF is due...POASA!! :wacko:

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! :blush:

Scooterkat: on your BFP u had a dip on 7dpo and this current chart u've had 4dpo(or maybe there would be another dip) but the temps are like u said 98s and lloks good to me :happydance: but will wait for more days..:hugs:

Kyoun009: Hope this is your cycle!! :hugs:

Snip: Awe..am so sorry for all your losses. Unfortunately that fear is always hiding within yourself no matter what people say. I understand 'ocs I have been through it. keep strong and lets hope for a sticky bean this time:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am sooo not even thinking about that, lol, well at least telling myself not too, lol! Thanks...I am not as crazy as I thought I was...I love stalkers...

lol thats what I did when I got my Af last cycle. As soon as I saw AF, I clung my head down and and thought " at least I can drink wine" :haha:

I thought, at least I can eat seafood, lol!!! :blush:

@ Popcorn
Lol...i'm not really a wine drinker....the only time that I went overboard and bought some wine was with my MC's.
After TTC'ing for 2 years and losses I'm sooo gratefull to have my miracle baby ( 1yr old now) and this is our first month back in the TTC game.

I'm really positive and know I will get my little bean......dont care how long it take as long as I can have another one!

ok ladies..am gonna do some cleaning @ home today... so gotta go..see u later!

Yep, it's all about the treats once AF shows up :haha:

See you soon SKAV! Be sure to update if you get any symptoms or throw up :rofl: xxx

Sorry snip I dont have a pic - it's hardly visible to me let alone on a photo.

Wine sounds good if it's a BFN. I'm going to a festival on Friday for the weekend, so I have to test first thing in the morning. If it's a yes it'll be great but a no means I'll be drinking all weekend.....either way I think I will be happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->