8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

Yes, it was FMU. I have been having some weird symptoms for the past three days. I had to take like six pics to get a good angel on the POAS! Just try to post a pic!!

Yes ScooterKat it is a dollar tree preggo test. They are supposedly the best test....they read low levels of hcg. I just went and got like six tests today LOL.

Shan, My test is on page 7...was 8dpo and not FMU

Shan, My test is on page 7...was 8dpo and not FMU

Snip, I do think I see a line! Please do not hold that against me tho....still very hard to see. I am sure if you use FMU it will be wayyy more noticeable!good luck! :dust:

I normally have very good self control but not when it come to POAS!!
I did not want to test and had my first wee for the morning....and bout 1-2hours later I cave in and did the hpt.

Hi Ladies,
Can I join? I'm in the 2WW. Well its almost over! Baby dus t to everybody!!!

:flower:

Welcome here_we_r :hi:

official strike!!! :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

Hi here_we_r!

my test is on page 2!

I only see 1 line....

anybody else can take a look at the test and my chart...I need all the eyes I can get!

Scooter...it's time for a new test!!! :test: :test: :test:

Sorry if I'm a bit crazy...only 4 am and had about 3 hours sleep!! lol:wacko:

I am going nuts!!

To quote Coronation Street (a UK tv programme) I am 'half woman, half pistachio'!!

I had planned to wait until the weekend but think I will cave tomorrow and test!

Good luck pinkflamingo!!!!

Thanks hun. This is my first 2ww since our mc in Dec, so it has been pretty tough. I can't stand the thought of many more months of this, as we went through 14 months of ttc before we got our BFP.

Trying to be positive so we shall see what happens.

Good luck to all too!

xx

What we wont do to get our hands on some hpt's..... lol :haha:
Trying to get someone to work my shift so that I can get to town today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->