8DPO....Anybody Close To Going Nuts, Like Me?!!

hey ladies,
Sorry I slept late again, I entered my temp, still high like crazy...it was 98.61 yesterday and today it was 98.63...so I am not sure what to think...

my symptoms are gassy and lots of creamy/slimy cm and since I just woke up, thats it, lol!

I had tingly boobs yesterday, just for a few mins... and for the past few days, my dh said I have been emotional...lol!

I am just bummed and not very hopeful... :(

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello! I am in waiting right now....8dpo. The last three days have been very interesting for me! I am hopeful!:wacko:

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello! I am in waiting right now....8dpo. The last three days have been very interesting for me! I am hopeful!:wacko:

Hi! :happydance: I hope you get ur bfp!

Do you chart? I love looking at charts...:blush:

Have you been feeling any symptoms? The past three day's have been crazy for me! Monday evening had what I think was implantation bleeding(tmi) but only saw anything when I wiped. Tuesday, woke up feeling good then all the sudden came down with what seemed like cold/ allergy symptoms.....sore bbs. Today feeling better, but had the worst bloody nose this morning lol so weird! I am not too sure what to make of any of it.

Have you been feeling any symptoms? The past three day's have been crazy for me! Monday evening had what I think was implantation bleeding(tmi) but only saw anything when I wiped. Tuesday, woke up feeling good then all the sudden came down with what seemed like cold/ allergy symptoms.....sore bbs. Today feeling better, but had the worst bloody nose this morning lol so weird! I am not too sure what to make of any of it.

Backache, my dh says I am more emotional, boobs were sore a little yesterday and some today, nausea, a lil more gassy for the past couple of days, peeing a little more, nothing too big...kinda disheartening...

Those symptoms sound good to me! :thumbup: It's hard for me to stay positive as well. I am nervous about being preggo. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year, and the last thing I want is a repeat!!:cry:

Those symptoms sound good to me! :thumbup: It's hard for me to stay positive as well. I am nervous about being preggo. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year, and the last thing I want is a repeat!!:cry:

I am so sorry about ur ectopic...I hope u get a very sticky bfp! When are u testing?

Hope you can see it! :thumbup:

Attachments

• preggo 6.jpg
    preggo 6.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 33
Morning Lovely Ladies......

3am and I have to work!!!!

Welcome Shan....OOHHH THAT"S A BFP!!!!! I did not even had some coffee yet and can see the line! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yep, I see it too!

Congrats! Is that a dollar store test? was it fmu?

That's what mine look like yesterday but could not get nice pick :-(

I want to POAS NOW!! but I dont have any...... may I throw a tantrum??? :brat:

That's what mine look like yesterday but could not get nice pick :-(

I want to POAS NOW!! but I dont have any...... may I throw a tantrum??? :brat:

Go ahead throw ur tantrum, lol!

I would LOVE for mine to look like that...I want to poas now too, but my pee would be very diluted...

:test: :test: :test: :test::test: :test: :test: :test:

Lol....I will have to wait....maybe I can go to town later today!
Just need to think of a very good reason.... :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->