8dpo anyone care to join me?

My Lp is usually 13-14 days so average, it's just the actual ovulating that sometimes takes awhile. It can be pretty frustrating. Hoping I get preggo soon my wee mind can't take the stress of ttc. Hmm all that nausea and loose stools can be a good sign!! I've actually had to run to the loo yesterday morning, but that was all. My last pregnancy I had the runs the first few weeks though.. Like explosively so! Haha tmi I know. Xxx

We're all friends here!!

That's what mine have been, explosive. It's awful. I'm dreading work tomorrow!

I'm glad your lp is average that makes things a bit more predictable at least. Roll on the next few days!! Xx

Boo af got my today. Wasn't expecting it so early, today would be 10dpo, not due until next weekend.

My temperature was low again this morning then (36.1) which wS the same as yesterday when u had my big dip so did think that it was coming.

dont really know how I feel about ttc in March due to the risk of a christmas baby but I can't stop trying because of that!

Any news from any of you lovely ladies? X

Aw LDC I'm so sorry to hear that!! Especially so early. :hugs: big hugs to you. No news from me still bfn. Had loads of ewcm this morning and last night though and been having chills all day (could be getting a bug but hoping not!). Only time will tell I guess xxx

Don't think I've ever had at come so early! Guessing I'm still getting used to no longer being on the pill though and would definitely rather earlier periods than still waiting for them.

That's great news about the ewcm, there is definitely still hope yet!! I have everything crossed for you, a bfp has got to get one of us this month!! Xx

Randomly stopped bleeding tonight... How odd?! I posted earlier when I'd gotten in from work and since then I've had no bleeding?!

I don't understand. Maybe af is just a little slow starting?! X

What did the blood look like? Implant bleed maybe? Sorry to barge in on the lovely convo... Currently 9 dpo and sitting at the airport trying to figure out how to get my poas fix lol

9dpo as of today, though my cycles are very short atm after illness struck our household since Christmas on and off..
Feel a bit like I'm imposing, being a newbie and all (despite making the profile in '12)
Anyway, loads of symptoms, trying my very best to ignore them (obviously doesn't work)
Tested sunday, as you do as soon as there is a stick in the house, bfn, no surprise. Testing again Wednesday, if I can hold out that long.

Sorry to hear about your bleed but having it stopped so early could still mean something? Was it light or heavy?

Hmm yes I'm intrigued about this bleed also! Could b implantation???!!
lol Amy i take it you've not taken any with you? Is it a long flight?
Mama I'm gonna hold off on my good tests till wed, just ordered a couple of frers, but I've loads of ic's so just using them daily to ease the POas urge! Haha

I'm cramping loads, feel like af is coming.. And suddenly having lots of watery discharge....(tmi sorry!! :blush:) xxx

The joys of analysing discharge! Def not tmi for me lol
Mine is in overflow, gone from your usual ov discharge to snotty, to white, to now back to similar ov discharge, just slightly less clear.
But as long as it's there I am hopeful :winkwink:
Cramping stopped me in my tracks today, that doesn't happen often, also feeling rather sick tonight (fingers crossed its not another bug)

Any other symptoms for you?

Well strangely ive been having a mixture of chills and hot flashes all day. It's been really weird.. Almost like I'm I'll or coming down with something but I'm not. Interestingly I decided to have a nose at my period tracker notes from when I was ttc my son my notes for 7dpo are "feeling sick ?coming down with a cold" - but I never did get a cold (just a bfp lol). Hope it's not just coincidence. Xxx

But really, these cramps are pretty bad tonight. Like my af is here already. Maybe Im just gonna have a bad af this month and my body is gearing up? Who knows eh xxx

It was a good amount of blood? I went for a wee and wiped and thought there's enough there for a tampon (hence me thinking it was aF) but since then nothing? I think it's too much for implantation though? X

Ahhhhh dolly that's an amazing coincidence though from your first!! More good signs!! Something's gotta be going in the right direction.

The joys of analysing discharge! Def not tmi for me lol
Mine is in overflow, gone from your usual ov discharge to snotty, to white, to now back to similar ov discharge, just slightly less clear.
But as long as it's there I am hopeful :winkwink:
Cramping stopped me in my tracks today, that doesn't happen often, also feeling rather sick tonight (fingers crossed its not another bug)

Any other symptoms for you?

Deffo just try and hold out a few more days; 12dpo would be Good day :flower:

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, I hope this time it is because of your bfp. You have some good symptoms, fingers crossed for you. X

It was a good amount of blood? I went for a wee and wiped and thought there's enough there for a tampon (hence me thinking it was aF) but since then nothing? I think it's too much for implantation though? X

Was it fresh or old blood? Still suspicious, as it was a one off bleed and does fit in the time area. Would you test in the upcoming days or wait until af is supposed to be due?

I've read that the amount of blood that comes with IB varies almost as much as symptoms. Since you nly bled one day I would still test in a couple days.

Got a feint line on an ic this morning!! And my opks are darkening again which is a bit confusing!! Will post a pic but the pic ain't very clear. Got frers coming with my groceries this morning xxx

It's so light though it could be an evap. But I'm so excited as I've never gotten a line on these at all before. They normally stark white.. Even with my last pregnancy. The thing that worries me though is the fact my opks beginning to darken.. My fear is that I maybe didn't ovukate when I thought I did and maybe my body is gearing up for that? Xxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->