8dpo anyone care to join me?

Af has started so I'm out, but I am wishing you all good and healthy pregnancies!! Really hope you won't get anymore spotting Dolly, hang in there and try to take things a bit easy xx

Aww ttcin2012 sorry about your bfn :hugs: not over yet though chick. Do u feel like af is on way?
MamaV im sorry about the witch arriving I wasn't expecting thy for you was so sure you'd get a bfp. Hope u ok :hugs: xxx

Af has started so I'm out, but I am wishing you all good and healthy pregnancies!! Really hope you won't get anymore spotting Dolly, hang in there and try to take things a bit easy xx

Hope you're ok Mama :hugs: sorry about af arriving, I hope you get your bfp really really soon xx

Ladies ... Tested today 14 dpo with SMU and bfn. I knew I was out long before I tested but still am so disappointed. Trying not to cry. Now just waiting for AF to show her face.

Don't cry, some people take so long to get their positive when pregnant. You're still in the game, af is not here!!

Xx

Ok turned out it wasn't af but cm, was in bed ready for af, assumed it was by the way it felt (sorry if tmi) been expecting it all day to dramatically start, cramping badly on pelvic, lower back and middle point of my uterus.
Ugh hate it when it drags. Make up your mind!

Ok turned out it wasn't af but cm, was in bed ready for af, assumed it was by the way it felt (sorry if tmi) been expecting it all day to dramatically start, cramping badly on pelvic, lower back and middle point of my uterus.
Ugh hate it when it drags. Make up your mind!

Oh mamaV that sounds hopeful!!!! Have u tried testing again? What dpo are u? Xxz

I agree it's definitely sounding promising!

14dpo as no doubt you would have guessed af was/is due today. Not tested yet, will get some hpt tomorrow

Still testing :bfn: 15dpo now.. Starting to get frustrated, either give me af or give me a positive..
So impatient, I didn't have to wait long with my other pregnancies and got a clear line a day before my period at any time of the day.

Just wondering how everyone got on from this thread? I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant, and expecting a baby girl on November 21st. How is everyone else?x

Hey! I had a mmc :cry: and now cycle 2 post d&c. Back in the crazy ttc train again! Congrats on your pregnancy!hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Hey! I had a mmc :cry: and now cycle 2 post d&c. Back in the crazy ttc train again! Congrats on your pregnancy!hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxx

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that news! Sending lots of hugs and sticky baby dust your way.xx

Update- gave birth to Eleanor on Nov. 13th. Still remember this thread and my surprise BFP. Still wishing everyone happiness.x

Congrats minkle! I do hope you're both well.

This just cropped up on my feed. I started it when I was pregnant with DS who I lost, I'm currently 13+3 which I hope will end with my rainbow baby.

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"