8dpo anyone care to join me?

7dpo here :)

I'll follow along with you all. This is my first ttc. Very excited/ nervous!

It was a good amount of blood? I went for a wee and wiped and thought there's enough there for a tampon (hence me thinking it was aF) but since then nothing? I think it's too much for implantation though? X

I've read that the amount of blood that comes with IB varies almost as much as symptoms. Since you nly bled one day I would still test in a couple days.

It was red blood. Still nothing again today, so clearly wasn't af. Your reading about bleeding has made me feel hopeful again though!

That's good LDC! Are u gonna test again? Xxx

Got a feint line on an ic this morning!! And my opks are darkening again which is a bit confusing!! Will post a pic but the pic ain't very clear. Got frers coming with my groceries this morning xxx

Araghhhhh exciting!!! Did you take the frer?

I've got a faint line this morning too!! Took another one after I finished work and again there's a very faint line. I don't know whether to try my frer (I'm saving it cos they're so expensive!!)

Xx

Yes I took a frer... I think you should too :winkwink:

Because ....

Plus mines a cheap one from ebay and I'm not sure how much mui (or whatever it is!!) that the test is. I have a digi upstairs but scared I'll be disappointed...

I needed to be in the light my camera isn't great. Now beginning to think I'm just seeing things. Stupid cheap thing ha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 39
I tested this morning with a Boots generic pregnancy test and it was BFN. Still getting dark lines on OPKs though... But am cramping horribly. Think I'm out this month and it's all just my body readjusting after a couple of years on Mirena. Congrats on the BFP LDC! Keep us posted when you use the FRER!x

What do you think?? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 47
7dpo here :)

I'll follow along with you all. This is my first ttc. Very excited/ nervous!

Welcome and good luck!! The tww is always the worst, will you be testing in the next week or so? Xx

I tested this morning with a Boots generic pregnancy test and it was BFN. Still getting dark lines on OPKs though... But am cramping horribly. Think I'm out this month and it's all just my body readjusting after a couple of years on Mirena. Congrats on the BFP LDC! Keep us posted when you use the FRER!x

Keep hope until your af arrives minkel :flower: your body can do odd things when you're coming off bc but you're not out yet xx

Oh I can't see it very well it's only wee on my screen and can't enlarge it! Not sure why. Xx

I think I see a line though! Wish I could enlarge the pic it's just going blurry when I try! Xxx

I definitely see a line! But the picture is small and I can't enlarge it.x

Boo :-( don't know why it won't enlarge but there is definitely a line on my frer!!! Thanks for encouraging me to use it dolly! Xx

Is this one any better? Tried off my phone rather than ipad xx

Attachments

• 20150310_193047.jpg
    20150310_193047.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member