8dpo anyone care to join me?

Yay Dolly!! LDC there is definitely a line in the most recent pic!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!

And to answer your question - I found a 24 hour drug store and bought a box of FRERs... and still BFN booo

Hi ladies. Is it too late to join? I'm currently 9DPO but don't think this month is going to be a successful one. Only time will tell! Congrats to the ladies who have already received their BFPs!

this is my FIRST time on here! im currently 5dpo.waiting is so difficult!!!!

Hello!

Congrats to Dolly and LDC!

I am 10 dpo today and will test on Sunday. Feeling hopeful but so scared to test!

Thankyou ladies!! Hope to hear of some more bfps soon! I'm a bit panicked today as I took a frer this morning before work and it was no darker. My ic is darker though and really there's only been 19hrs between testing so not long. Phoned the epu as I get early scans due to previous ectopic and she's told me not to test anymore lol. Xxx

Anyways hope you are all well!! And don't worry about those bfns ladies it's not over till the witch arrives!! Xxx

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp :)

I hope fatigue is a good indicator because man i dont think Ive ever been more tired or took this many naps lol

Congratulations Dolly and lcd on your bfp's!! :)
I'm 4 days away from af, tested bfn this morning but not much surprised.
will test again on Friday, if I can stay clear of the sticks

OMG! Is this what I think it is?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 30
Minkel - Congratulations !!! That sure is a beautiful BFP... How many dpo are you?

Congrats Minkel!!! deffo a bfp!!

Thank you everyone for the congrats!

Welcome to all the lovely new ladies, keep going it's not over until af arrives. We're onto a winner here so fingers crossed for many more positive results.

How is everyone feeling today? Any new symptoms?

Dolly - when will they scan you do you think? Will it be about 5/6 weeks? I had an early scan with dd due to bleeding and had to go back as I was too early to see much :(

I called to try and see the midwife; they've told me I need to give them a urine sample to send off to the hospital before theyll book me in with the midwife so sending that in tomorrow morning before work.

Xx

11 dpo today... I know it's early so am waiting until Saturday and then I will test again.xx

Minkel - Congratulations !!! That sure is a beautiful BFP... How many dpo are you?

11dpo is good though Minkel :)

Xx

congratulations to those of you with BFP! I'm currently 8dpo and itching to test trying to make it too Friday when I'll be 10dpo

Welcome Eskimo, the last few days always drag by. Do you have any symptoms? Xx

No new symptoms here, if anything it all sort of stopped.
No more cm, just very tired (thanks to waking at 4.30am with the youngest) starting to feel convinced its not happening for me, but its not over until the witch arrives.

If your pregnancy all goes well from now on then I believe you wont get scanned until around 12 weeks.

Thank you! This is my first cycle TTC after Mirena so I had no idea what to expect! Praying this one is a viable pregnancy and will be a healthy and happy baby!x

Fingers crossed for you, really hope all goes well and healthy for you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->