8dpo anyone care to join me?

Eskimo - I think I see something .. good luck. Test again with fmu and update?

AFM - I tested now with an OPK and to my horror the second line is barely visible :(
Was feeling so optimistic with the dark OPKs and now I am feeling all down. Stupid me .

Oh no! Was it a different test then you tested with before??

Definitely seems like a lucky thread!! I'm hoping bfps all round and congrats to the others who have gotten theirs!

Keep updating with things :)

Everyone's symptoms and charts look fab.

Xx

Tested :bfn: today, not even the faintest line, don't think this is our month. 2 more sleeps till af is due, won't test anymore. Will just see what happens

I said the same thing and still got a BFP... You aren't out until AF strikes. Will be crossing fingers for you.xx

Tested :bfn: today, not even the faintest line, don't think this is our month. 2 more sleeps till af is due, won't test anymore. Will just see what happens

just wanted to give y'all an update on my pregnancy test 10dpo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-13-08-13-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-13-08-13-26.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
just wanted to give y'all an update on my pregnancy test 10dpo.

Wonderful Eskimo!! Good solid line on your test too.

I took a digi just to prove it again to myself (got it into my head I was seeing things after speaking to a friend) and got 1-2 weeks.

X

Definitely not out until af is here. Don't lose hope yet xx:flower:

Omg that's a fab line for 10dpo!! Congrats!! Xxx

No it was the same pack. But hey, I tested again on an opk this morning and the near-positive was back. Don't know if I should be hopeful? Ah, the games that our bodies play with us!

Sorry about the bfn but hoping AF stays away for you and that it's just a shy bean!

Thanks ladies, im telling the husband tonight :)

Aww... So exciting !

No it was the same pack. But hey, I tested again on an opk this morning and the near-positive was back. Don't know if I should be hopeful? Ah, the games that our bodies play with us!

Sorry about the bfn but hoping AF stays away for you and that it's just a shy bean!

Thanks ladies, im telling the husband tonight :)

Aww... So exciting !

Oh u will need to let us know how u get on testing! The positive opk sounds promising!

Well I had a little bit spotting last night- just on tissue paper. It freaked me out a bit (understatement lol) but there's been no more since. Hoping and praying it just implantation bleed or breakthrough bleed as I'd be due af today. Xxx

Dolly - glad that the spotting has stopped. Do take care of yourself ... When do you get to see a doc/ get an ultrasound?

I have an us booked for 26th March so not long to wait really (although I'm sure it will feel like a lifetime!lol) xxx

The spotting would have concerned me aswell im glad its stop lets hope it stays that way im seeing a midwife so i wont get an early/ 1st tri ultrasound :( oh well

Dolly I had the same thing with my dd and it was implantation bleeding. Was about the size of a 10p. I only had it a couple of times within the space of 2 days and everything was ok. Try not to worry too much.

It does freak you out though, remember when I wrote that I thought af had started? That was quite a lot but just one random bleed. I'm glad you got your appointment sorted though, not too long left, but like you say it will feel like ages.

I'm calling the drs Monday to see if they got my urine sample back from the hospital to see when they'll book me in with the midwife. Reaching the 12 week stage seems a lifetime away at the moment, I don't really want to tell work until then either.

Keep going mama, the positive opks still hold out some hope, I've read on here some people not getting their positive until 15dpo.

Xx

Oh yeh that's right I rmemeber that. I had a we bit bleeding in my last pregnancy but it was tan coloured rather than fresh, and despite knowing bleeding so early on can be perfectly normal I still freaked out a bit. Guess it's hard after having had a loss, even having had a successful
Pregnancy, I still feel like I'm living on a knife edge now I'm preggo again. Thought I'd be relaxed this time round but turns out I'm not! Lol. Just trying to take each day as it comes and make wee milestones for myself- the first being getting through this weekend. I think once I'm past af due date I'll feel a bit safer. Next milestone will be my 6 week scan, then my 12, then my 20week scan.. And so on lol. I'm such a worry wart! Xxx

Oh yeh that's right I rmemeber that. I had a we bit bleeding in my last pregnancy but it was tan coloured rather than fresh, and despite knowing bleeding so early on can be perfectly normal I still freaked out a bit. Guess it's hard after having had a loss, even having had a successful
Pregnancy, I still feel like I'm living on a knife edge now I'm preggo again. Thought I'd be relaxed this time round but turns out I'm not! Lol. Just trying to take each day as it comes and make wee milestones for myself- the first being getting through this weekend. I think once I'm past af due date I'll feel a bit safer. Next milestone will be my 6 week scan, then my 12, then my 20week scan.. And so on lol. I'm such a worry wart! Xxx

It's completely normal to worry so much, especially with your loss. Like you say, having little milestones will help you to get through the weeks and keep thinking positive :flower:

Only a couple of weeks and your scan will be here!

The first few weeks are the worst, I think they go so slow. I'm trying to think practically...12 weeks will be around the beginning of May (my birthday is the middle of May) but that seem soooooooo far away. I need to stop thinking about time! My working week tends to go fast so praying that keeps on rushing by
Xx

I'm also 8dpo and I couldn't wait because I kept getting the feeling that AF was about to start. This has gone on since 6dpo and I don't have early cycles. Tested and got a BFN, now I wish I wouldn't have b/c I don't know if that means I'm out, or just tested too early. U can do it! Just hold out so u don't disappoint yourself like I did :nope:

Ladies ... Tested today 14 dpo with SMU and bfn. I knew I was out long before I tested but still am so disappointed. Trying not to cry. Now just waiting for AF to show her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->