8dpo anyone else any symptoms

Thanks Sarah.

I'm definitely going to temp from my next cycle. I think if I'm doing something it will make me feel more involved and therefore less obsesses - I hope :)

Thanks Sarah.

I'm definitely going to temp from my next cycle. I think if I'm doing something it will make me feel more involved and therefore less obsesses - I hope :)

It does give you something to do, especially in the awful 2WW. Some people get a temp drop during implantation so theres things like that to look out for (although you dont want to obess if you get a temp drop either, many get them and are not pregnant!).

the month that I did some temping at the end of my cycle my hubby was doing for me as he gets up earlier. I remember him shouting from the bathroom 'wow thats a big drop', it was the day before AF was due and so I knew I was out then. I was annoyed at him announcing it like that!!

For those who take temps and chart do you find it calms you as you have a better idea of what is going on? Or does it make you more obsessive?

I can be quite an obsessive soul but wondering if temping would give me more understanding or my cycle and therefore I wouldn't obsess on symptom spotting and such.

Temping is definitely comforting to me...I get clues that I wouldn't get any other way...I get the temp dip on O day and then again the day before AF, for example...

I like knowing what to expect. I have a difficult time with spotting CM and CP changes, so I need to rely on temps and OPKs.

I can get obsessive, too...but really don't with temping...I find waiting to POAS the toughest part...I just want to know one way or another ASAP...

I was wondering exactly the same as Macwooly . I had the idea that temping would make me really obsessive, but now I'm coming to think that it might help. mainly since you commented that you do not temp all month. atm I'm getting worried I might not be Ov'ing, so I guess that temping could clarify that.

Yes, I think I did, from what I have read and all the strange things that happened last cycle. AF ended up starting 2 days late...so I am wondering now if should expect her 2 days early? CD28 instead of CD30? Today is CD27 for me and my temps dipped way down....This always happens for me on the day before AF...

Everything has been so wonky lately...Oed 4 days early, as well...but I attributed that to the B complex...oh well...I guess I should just wait and see instead of trying to guess...I'm just so accustomed to knowing exactly what to expect and when...Oh well...

any news?
I too have a feeling AF will be early this month

FXed it does not turn up!

Ok I will wait till Friday if you wait till Wednesday - deal? :)

deal!!!:thumbup:

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. AF is due for me on Wednesday too but to be honest I really don't think this is my month (didn't really have much :sex:) but you never know I could have got lucky...

It's so hard not to symptom spot! I've never been a POAS addict firstly because I never really had periods (amenorrhea caused by PCOS) and now that I've been able to regulate my cycle, AF has always turned up bang on time and so there's been no need to test!

Since my HSG my cycle has gone a bit wonky too, from near 'perfect' 28 day cycles to 33 so I kind of lost my way in terms of ovulation prediction. This month I'm starting with the CBFM (was selected for a trial so got one free of charge) and so hopefully I will be a little more in control. Even if I do test positive, I still need to carry on using the monitor, as they are interested in collecting data from a pregnant woman right up until the end of the first trimester. I try not to think that far ahead but I guess it's good to be positive.

hello ruth:hi:

I didnt understand the chart thing at all, but lots of people on here can help. Just try and take your temp as soon as you wake up before getting out of bed (the same time each day if you can) and record it into FF. the main shifts in temps happen after ovulation (goes up) and before AF (goes down). theres so much more to it, but dont get overwhelmed. start slowly and ask on here if you have any questions, theres lots of chart experts :thumbup:

thanks for all the info sarah
i might try it next month too.

how's everyone doing?
i really feel like AF is coming early. having dull cramps, but no CM or any other symptom :nope:

fingers crossed for all of us waiting!!!:hugs:

Hi everyone,all my symptoms same to have gone too:growlmad:And I think Af will be early,possibly due to me restarting the b6 this month,am still gonna test thou in the morning,thanks for all the info guys regarding the temping :hugs::hugs:Xxxx

are most of you in the 2WW? if so good luck!

Im waiting for my smiley face on my ov test, last 2 months I got it CD13 but Im on CD15 and nothing yet :shrug: my temp did dip yesterday, so not sure if perhaps I missed the LH surge and I ovulated yesterday as people talk about temp dips on ov day? I dont think so but I will have to see if my temps go up from now....trouble is, because I dont know much about temps I dont know how much they are supposed to dip/raise etc. So hopefully will just get my smiley face soon.

any news? I too have a feeling AF will be early this month
FXed it does turn up!

Temp shot up this morning...WTH?...No idea what's going on...?... Temp should have gone or stayed down like it did for the last 5 cycles like clockwork...No sign of AF...no sore boobs, no bad moods, no carb craving...no aches...

POAS and BFN....Never had a cycle like this.....Oh well...May I have some wine today or not?...That's all I want to know...hahaha

What's going on with you? I really have a feeling there will be 3 BFPs this month...so far 2, Claire and Storm...I want a third! :wohoo:

Hi everyone,all my symptoms same to have gone too:growlmad:And I think Af will be early,possibly due to me restarting the b6 this month,am still gonna test thou in the morning,thanks for all the info guys regarding the temping :hugs::hugs:Xxxx

AF early?......Oh, no!!!
B6 is messing you up, too?

my hubby was doing for me as he gets up earlier. I remember him shouting from the bathroom 'wow thats a big drop', it was the day before AF was due and so I knew I was out then. I was annoyed at him announcing it like that!!

My hubby gets up earlier than me, too....He sticks it in my mouth, and writes it down for me to chart it later....Sometimes I don't even remember doing it!

Sorry..idk why, but what your hubby did strikes me as funny...

Sorry to hear everyone is losing symptoms :hugs:

I started to lose symptoms last night and today just feel under the weather nothing specific but not really surprised I haven't got a clue to my body due to it being first month of BC.

Still keeping FXed for all x

my hubby was doing for me as he gets up earlier. I remember him shouting from the bathroom 'wow thats a big drop', it was the day before AF was due and so I knew I was out then. I was annoyed at him announcing it like that!!

My hubby gets up earlier than me, too....He sticks it in my mouth, and writes it down for me to chart it later....Sometimes I don't even remember doing it!

I'm going to see if I can get hubby to do that for me :) He gets up at 6.30am every day to let the dogs in the garden for their morning toilet so it will be easier for him pop it in my mouth and write down the temp than waking me :)D

Indigo hope you find out why your temp shot up - I'm no help with possib;e answers on that one sorry :hugs:

any news? I too have a feeling AF will be early this month
FXed it does turn up!

Temp shot up this morning...WTH?...No idea what's going on...?... Temp should have gone or stayed down like it did for the last 5 cycles like clockwork...No sign of AF...no sore boobs, no bad moods, no carb craving...no aches...

POAS and BFN....Never had a cycle like this.....Oh well...May I have some wine today or not?...That's all I want to know...hahaha

What's going on with you? I really have a feeling there will be 3 BFPs this month...so far 2, Claire and Storm...I want a third! :wohoo:

Glad your AF is staying away! (just realised I missed a 'not' in my previous post!!) :dohh:

i too have a feeling there will be a third, but i do not think it'll be mine...
i feel very pre-AF

try to keep a PMA.
:dust: to all

I think we all want a third BFP but we all think it won't be us :)

Kosh - sorry to hear that you feel like AF is on it's way but keeping FXed for you :dust:

yeah, the last two cycles were exactly the same - I get early AF cramps on Sunday (just like today) and then AF arrives on Wednesday! oh well.

keep FXed for you too! :hugs:

i guess it is funny, here I was waking out of my sleep with hopeful thoughts that AF had not arrived (could tell I wasnt flowing down there) and so i could be pregnant, then I hear him yell that out of the bathroom :dohh:

I just read your temps have gone up and you are 13dpo? thats a good sign, FXd!

Just tested and got a bfn ,anyone else tested yet?am on 12 dpo today,xxxx

Desperado - sorry you got a BFN and keeping FXed that AF :witch: stays away and your BFP comes later this week :hugs: :dust:

I'm 12dpo but being told I should wait 3 days till testing.

I'm holding off testing till Friday as I want to be sure AF due date is gone and made a deal with Kosh that if she waited till Wednesday then I would wait till Friday :)

Also my mood today I wouldn't cope with a BFN either and I think that's all I will see this month :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->