8dpo anyone else any symptoms

how's everybody today? macwooly? desperado? have you tested ruth?

I'm fine-ish, but I really need to stop checking if my boobs are getting bigger/painful...:dohh:

:hugs: to all in this difficult journey!

No I haven't tested. AF is due tomorrow so will hold out until then. Do you think that you know when you're pregnant because I don't feel it at all but of course having never ever managed to conceive before what would I know? I'm sure all of my symptoms are just in my head; I'm seeing what I want to see...

Good luck for tomorrow Ruth,hi macwooly that's great you have held off from testing,wish I cud ,kosh I am the exact same lol,can't keep my hands off my boobs,I tested again this morning and got another bfn,felt really sick this morning and dizzy and cudnt eat till lunch time so am trying to stay positive for tomorrow,gl everyone,:hugs::hugs:

Desperado - I wanted to test today but by the time I got home from walking the dogs the house had 3 workmen in it and didn't fancy POAS with them in the house :laugh2:

Keeping FXed for all of you testing tomorrow or this week :dust:

Ha ha don't think I wud fancy it much either,the wait is driving me mad,am a woman possessed ,:hugs:Xxx

I'm fine-ish, but I really need to stop checking if my boobs are getting bigger/painful...:dohh:

No I haven't tested. AF is due tomorrow so will hold out until then. Do you think that you know when you're pregnant because I don't feel it at all but of course having never ever managed to conceive before what would I know? I'm sure all of my symptoms are just in my head; I'm seeing what I want to see...

LOL Kosh! Sadly my bbs get really sore before AF almost every time, doesn't stop me from checking to see if it's a 'different kind' of sore LOL!

Ruth, some women do feel like they know. I don't think I would. My regular PMS symptoms not only include my bbs getting sore, but I'm nauseous, my lower back aches and I get heartburn. I was actually excited last month because I was missing two of those so I thought maybe I was pg LOL!

some people seem to have symptoms earlier on, but i was pregnant last december and i didn't have any until the week after AF was due. I don't think I felt I was pregnant either (before AF I mean)

FXed for tomorrow!!!!
mine is due tomorrow too
:dust:

Desperado - I wanted to test today

hey! what happened to our deal? :winkwink:

i'm sooo glad it's almost tomorrow, last week's been incredibly long. i´m sure AF will arrive but at least the 2ww will be over!

FXed for everyone waiting!
:dust:

LOL Kosh! Sadly my bbs get really sore before AF almost every time, doesn't stop me from checking to see if it's a 'different kind' of sore LOL!

LOL!

Ruth, some women do feel like they know. I don't think I would.

but also, lots of women feel they know and then they are not pregnant! :winkwink:

Good luck for tomorrow Ruth,hi macwooly that's great you have held off from testing,wish I cud ,kosh I am the exact same lol,can't keep my hands off my boobs,I tested again this morning and got another bfn,felt really sick this morning and dizzy and cudnt eat till lunch time so am trying to stay positive for tomorrow,gl everyone,:hugs::hugs:

are you testing again tomorrow?
all my FXed for you!!! :hugs:

Well guys I tested again today and I swear there's a faint line but I am not sure,tried to take a foto but it's not working,still no af thou,am gonna go out and get some first response tests as they usually work the best for me, and the shops were sold out on Saturday,wot tests do u guys think are the best? Anyone else tested yet?good luck :hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone

As promised, I tested this morning. :shock: :happydance:

xxxx

Hi Everyone

xxxx

AND????????????????????????????????????????????????

I sooooo hope you got a BFP - FXed.

Desperado - hope you get advice on the best type of hpt. I have an internet cheapy and some Tesco own brand which are waiting to be used.

Kosh - I wanted to test but didn't as I did promise you :D I want to test again today although not sure why as I'm sure this isn't my month but I won't :)

Thanks macwooly,am trying so hard to clear my mind today,it's a lovely day and my hubby just gave me some money :thumbup:So a spot of retail therapy me thinks,good luck for tomorrow huni.:hugs:

Hi Everyone

xxxx

Desperado - hope you get advice on the best type of hpt. I have an internet cheapy and some Tesco own brand which are waiting to be used.

Kosh - I wanted to test but didn't as I did promise you :D I want to test again today although not sure why as I'm sure this isn't my month but I won't :)

Yes it was 100% positive. :happydance:

Hi Everyone

xxxx

I AM SOOOO CHUFFED FOR YOU - CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :happydance:

Sending loads of good wishes for you to have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Same here Ruth,am sooooooo happy for u huni,whoop,whoop,whoop,it's amazing,hope this is a lucky thread,sending u lots of love :hugs::hugs::flower:

Thank you very much. :hugs:

At the moment I feel bloated and I still have mild cramps. Tea still tastes a bit salty and my boobs feel a little fuller but apart from that I am ok. It's still sinking in. Is there really a mini me growing inside of me? I kept looking at the test thinking no way - the test must be faulty!

Don't think that just because I have got a positive test this morning that I have suddenly forgotten what it's like to want a baby so badly that it hurts. That feeling when someone announces their BFP that while you're happy, there's still a painful longing wondering 'when's it gonna be my turn'. Or when AF turns up yet again you wonder why your body seems to be 'failing' you even though you're doing the right thing.

I have been trying since July 2009 and this is the first time I have ever been pregnant in my life. I am scared and excited at the same time. It's a miracle that I am pregnant at all as I only managed to have sex twice this month. I have PCOS, so ovulation can be hit and miss and I only have one healthy tube. Add that to a less than ideal BMI (it's 30) together with being over 35 then strictly speaking the odds of conceiving were pretty low. I am trying not to get too excited because it is very early days.

I know it's really hard Ruth but u did it:happydance:,just take one day at a time Hun and try not to stress out ,be kind to yourself.I know exactly how you are feeling,elated yet anxious,it's only natural ,take care :hugs:Xxxxxxx

Hi Everyone

xxxx

Wooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - congrats!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->