8dpo anyone else any symptoms

Macwooly really wish I wud have left it cos it's just so depressing,but I just cudnt wait any longer, fixed for u and kosh and all the other lovely ladies for Wednesday and Friday.:hugs::dust:

:hugs: Desperado :hugs:

Wish I could say something to help you feel better :hugs:

Keeping you and all the other lovely ladies in my thoughts and prayers for your BFPs to be with you soon x

Thanks macwooly :hugs:And by the way u always say things to help me,and make me feel at peace with the world,still gonna test in the morning again so u never know I may just be too early ,here's hoping,heading to the beach now ,talk soon :flower:Xxx

Desperado - sorry you got a BFN and keeping FXed that AF :witch: stays away and your BFP comes later this week :hugs: :dust:

I'm 12dpo but being told I should wait 3 days till testing.

I'm holding off testing till Friday as I want to be sure AF due date is gone and made a deal with Kosh that if she waited till Wednesday then I would wait till Friday :)

Also my mood today I wouldn't cope with a BFN either and I think that's all I will see this month :nope:

i'm the same here...:nope:
i never thought TTC would be so devastating
and the last 2-3 days until AF are deff the worst, everything makes me cry...

anyway - noone is out until AF arrives!! :af: !!!
:dust:

i'm the same here...:nope:
i never thought TTC would be so devastating
and the last 2-3 days until AF are deff the worst, everything makes me cry...

anyway - noone is out until AF arrives!! :af: !!!
:dust:

I can't believe how this has all affected my mood especially as this month we were only supposed to be NTNP :nope:

DH & I have agreed that from next cycle (if not BFP this cycle) I will chart as I feel so uninvolved in what my body is doing and really don't have a clue if any symptoms I've felt are leading to a BFP, leading to AF or just all in my mind :shrug:

:hugs: for all that need them and PMA & :dust: to all still waiting on a BFP or AF :hugs:

Thank-you kosh and Macwooly it means so much,and yes ttc is so difficult and stressful and your emotions are all over the place,felt great earlier on now I can't stop crying either,another few days and we will all know one way or the other,:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank-you kosh and Macwooly it means so much,and yes ttc is so difficult and stressful and your emotions are all over the place,felt great earlier on now I can't stop crying either,another few days and we will all know one way or the other,:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have been following this post and feeling everyone's hope, pain and disappointment. :hugs: Never in my wildest imagination did I ever realise just how stressful TTC is. And to think I spent so much time AVOIDING getting pregnant - hindsight eh? But then I suppose I wasn't in any position to be a mother (not that I feel I am now but time is running out!!) I'm glad we have each other because unless you're going through it, you do not have any idea what it's like.

I don't know how I managed not to test today (AF due on Wednesday) but I very nearly drove myself mad! I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot but it's sooooooo hard! I had to go back to bed this afternoon as strangely I felt very tired and slept for 3 hrs. I've had mild stomach cramps all day which have since stopped, am a bit constipated (sorry tmi), have heartburn and my favourite foods have been tasting a bit weird. I think the one and only thing that stopped me from testing today is the possiblity of me seeing the words 'not pregnant'. I think it would break me.

Just tested and got a bfn ,anyone else tested yet?am on 12 dpo today,xxxx

Yep, I tested...bfn...and then AF came...2 days early...Makes sense since I was 2 days late last cycle.

So sorry about the bfn, but AF hasn't arrived yet, right?:hugs:

Ruth - keeping FXed that your symptoms today are a good sign :dust:

Indigo - sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Loads of PMA and :dust: for your new cycle :hugs:

So sorry indigo af arrived,big hug huni,Ruth your symptoms sound promising,sending u loads luck,yes af hasn't arrived yet for me,am gonna test in the morning again,spending a fortune on tests,should prob have shares now in the clear blue company xxx

Thanks Desperado....FXed for you....BFP! BFP! BFP! I am sending you BFP vibes from NC, USA...

Yep, I tested...bfn...and then AF came...2 days early...Makes sense since I was 2 days late last cycle.

sorry to hear the witch arrived Indigo :hugs:
wishing you lots of :dust: for next cycle

I don't know how I managed not to test today (AF due on Wednesday) but I very nearly drove myself mad! I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot but it's sooooooo hard! I had to go back to bed this afternoon as strangely I felt very tired and slept for 3 hrs. I've had mild stomach cramps all day which have since stopped, am a bit constipated (sorry tmi), have heartburn and my favourite foods have been tasting a bit weird. I think the one and only thing that stopped me from testing today is the possiblity of me seeing the words 'not pregnant'. I think it would break me.

they sound like very good signs!!!!
FXed for you!!!!:flower:

how's everybody today? macwooly? desperado? have you tested ruth?

I'm fine-ish, but I really need to stop checking if my boobs are getting bigger/painful...:dohh:

:hugs: to all in this difficult journey!

I'm fine-ish, but I really need to stop checking if my boobs are getting bigger/painful...:dohh:

Oh Kosh :hugs: for you and bless you for symptom spotting :hugs:

Well I've had workmen in all day and I now have a migraine caused by all the noise :( And I've had no desire to POAS today thanks to all the noise so I suppose that is a plus point :)

Well AF should be due Thursday but so far not getting any of my normal AF symptoms but I also don't have any BFP symptoms either so who knows what is going on :shrug:

How's everyone else today? :hugs: for all who need them :hugs:

No I haven't tested. AF is due tomorrow so will hold out until then. Do you think that you know when you're pregnant because I don't feel it at all but of course having never ever managed to conceive before what would I know? I'm sure all of my symptoms are just in my head; I'm seeing what I want to see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->