8dpo anyone??

bundle4me

Reaction score
Hello ladies, anyone else 8dpo what are your symptoms and when are you testing?
Im trying to wait till af late but thats a whole week away!!!!!! Babydust to all!!!

my pregnancy symptoms were completely opposite of my normal PMS symptoms. i had swollen breasts and daily sneezing since conception, but didnt think anything of it. i really believed i wasnt pregnant but at 8 dpo i took a test for fun and surprise! two lines on a dollar cheapie and i confirmed it with a frer.

some other symptoms i had before 8 dpo [which all strangely came in intervals of two days at a time]:

*EXTREME milk cravings (going through 3 gallons in 5 days by myself)
*aversion to candy/chocolates and i normally eat candy on a daily basis
*5 minutes of extreme nausea but miraculously no vomiting at 3 am sharp
*metallic taste at 5 and 6 dpo
*a nuzzly feeling thats nothing like a normal cramp(implantation) at 6 dpo in the morning
*at 7 dpo i was feeling this strange menstrual like cramping as if i was on my period for about 20 minutes and then i didnt feel it ever again. i went to the bathroom but there was no spotting at all, but it felt just like AF was already here! i knew it was too early but didnt think much of it.
*i was quite moody the day before testing. i was yelling at my boyfriend i wasnt pregnant for no reason at all but thats when he started suspecting i was haha at the time i really didnt think i was even though all my symptoms were completely new that cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->