8dpo FRER!! Updated FMU pg 6.. could be 10dpo?

Fmu tweaked not the best at it but there is definitely a line

Attachments

• IMG_9524.JPG
    IMG_9524.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9523.JPG
    IMG_9523.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
I definitely see a line in the tweaks. Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

I can see something on quite a few of the pictures. Good luck!

thanks yall! I have some more FRER coming in the mail tomorrow<3 thank you amazon prime!

I do have more first signal tests and 1 FRER left that I will do tonight! Heading to the in laws for dinner and I worked today so thankfuly I haven't been home obsessing!

I'm so nervous that it wont progress. I keep thinking its just left over from the miscarriage, but that was 2 months ago and gotten negatives on all tests! I made sure to test before O and even at like 3dpo to make sure!

THanks, but I'm just going to call it bad tests I guess because there hasn't been progression like there should be. It's been 2 days since I had what looked like a faint line and by now I should be seeing something more definite

Still keeping fxed like I said mine took 2.5 days to darken. Beanie just took the full 48 to double early on. Even with my twins the faint line didn't show until 10dpo evening

I'm so worried I'm just seeing leftover from the miscarriage.. I'm not sure how that would be possible because I've had negative tests.. i think I just want this to happen because if not we're going to Disney this summer so we won't be trying again until after summer probably

Trying to get FMU uploaded now..

Attachments

• IMG_5489.jpg
    IMG_5489.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 77
2nd photo..

It's definitely there, I just feel like it's not enough progression

Attachments

• IMG_5492.jpg
    IMG_5492.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 79
Comparison of my miscarriage and now.. same tests.. I am giving myself the benefit of the doubt with 10dpo which is very, very possible.

My FMU first signal is still passing dye so I have another photo to try to upload..

Attachments

• IMG_5495.jpg
    IMG_5495.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 92
Haven't don't this in a very very long time but out of the vase

Attachments

• IMG_5506.jpg
    IMG_5506.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 85
It's not edited it's just morning so the sunlight is coming through and the lighting in my house is different

Attachments

• IMG_5505.jpg
    IMG_5505.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 66
The first signal took awhile to see progression for me this time (with my daughter they progressed sooooo fast). I see it!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I want to have hope but I think it is either leftover or a chemical. I've never had to wait this long for progression for a bfp.

I see today's n didn't on your others so I'd say that's progression!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->