8dpo FRER!! Updated FMU pg 6.. could be 10dpo?

I see it. It should be darker in a couple days, so hopefully you will have a clear answer soon. Gl xx

Can you ask your doctor for serial betas? That way you'd know for sure if it's a new pregnancy

I rather just wait it out. Pregnancy tests would be cheaper than blood work. Besides I'm almost positive its nothing. If it were it's not going to progress. It sucks and I'm so scared to go through what we did trying for DD.

Awww, fingers crossed for you. It took us 2.5 years to conceive our first born and then the next two pregnancies were so fast. I've read so many stories where long time trying to conceive ladies find it so much easier after the first time and fall within a few months of trying again. I hope you're in that group and don't have to dive back into the long term trying again!

there was nothing new today. so i'm calling it as a no go.. :(

AF was supposed to start either Sunday/Monday. Didn't start until just now. I am thinking it was a chemical

:hugs: Brittany xxx

Hope your little Lakelyn had a fantastic fun filled 2nd birthday xxx

thank you! she got her first ear infection the same weekend as her birthday, but she is feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->