8dpo FRER

Girlllllllllllll I am only 4dpo :( sigh! SO I gotta live through you right now bahaha sucks to be you ;)

No girl I said it looked gray to US! Lol there’s clearly lines.

This site sabotages faint lines :dohh: hoping I have a nice one to show off tomorrow! It’s been hard not to test yet again :rofl:

I will probably have posted by the time you get up Hoping :rofl: our time is the same but I always wake up through the night, so will likely test whenever I wake up for a pee

Alright ladies, not what I was expecting but here’s 9dpo at 3am, exactly 24 hours from my first test. Not as convincing as I was hoping for :shrug:

Attachments

• D87220C9-ECBB-4E3C-8A3F-424F2AE5F2D7.jpg
    D87220C9-ECBB-4E3C-8A3F-424F2AE5F2D7.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 113
Agree with Mrsmummy that's has to be a :bfp: xx

Looks pretty simiar to my 9dpo bfp. Can't wait to see tomorrow's

Still seeing the line! :) I am sure tomorrows will be darker at 48 hours! I went and looked at the first 3 tests you did. This line is better :) ALL GOOD!

That looks perfect for a 9dpo bfp, by 11/12 they'll be nice and dark :)

Gah. I hope you ladies are right. I’m feeling pretty down this morning :nope:

Hoping :hugs: :hugs: this whole ttc thing isn’t easy! I’m not a patient person. Trying to stay on the positive side, I’m not cramping like last cycle, boobs are atrociously tender. But still, I want that nice, convincing bfp! I’ve got a poll on CTP and a few votes are for evap. And I’m like huh?! :cry:

I feel the same, I so feel like I’m out and wishing the day away to test again 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->