8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

I always get more tests, but I'm a poas addict :haha:
I do regret spending loads when its a bfn cycle tho!

Congrats on the new BFPs!

I'm 7 dpo today, this morning I woke at 5am super nauseas and kept waking up every 10 minutes until I had to get up at 6am I was super nauseous all morning and have been nauseous trying to eat stuff does this sound like something that to happen this early I sure hope so

Congrats on the new BFPs!

I'm 7 dpo today, this morning I woke at 5am super nauseas and kept waking up every 10 minutes until I had to get up at 6am I was super nauseous all morning and have been nauseous trying to eat stuff does this sound like something that to happen this early I sure hope so

It could definitely be the hormones raging! I felt nauseous last night, but it could have been the pasta I ate, lol.

I'm 8dpo today...gonna try to wait and test until the weekend.

And Congrats to all of the BFPs!

Hi ladies, I'd love to join!

7DPO today. Nausea, light-headed, super sore boobs. I don't think the symptoms mean anything, but I'm still feeling very hopeful this cycle! I didn't test OPK, but DTD enough to catch anything swimming.

Itching to start testing Friday, but trying to hold out until Monday when AF is actually due.

Mmmmmmm maybe il jus get freedom cheap sticks asda as already spent 30quid :O x

Look at all those BFPS!! Im so happy for you ladies :hugs: Good luck to everyone who's testing today!!
I'm out of tests myself and sick of seeing BFN's so just waiting for the witch... she hasnt turned up yet...!

Well awoke this morning with major nausea so took an the answer brand test, another EVAP?! Wtf, I've never gotten EVAPS with these :(
8dpo- no pink in person was taken before the 10 min mark
20140415_062553.jpg

ETA: now the suns out and im more awake and it looks pink tinted!!

Wow that's bad if it's an evap!? Will you test again?

Congrats to all the BFP!!!

Ive goten no AF but a week ago was the last i tested... I'm pretty sure im out. Good luck to you all tough!

So tested with a cheapie but it was only a 2 or so hour hold.. have another one and I've been holding for 4, should I take it or wait?! I don't know if I see something because there's a black spec on the test But looks BFN to me :(
20140415_092335.jpg

Hi ladies! Can I join? I am currently 5dpo and the TWW is killing me. But since I am 6 days past trigger shot I know it's best to wait until I'm 14dpo to make sure I don't get a false positive! This is our second cycle since having an ectopic in Jan.

Sorry to hear about jan deluna

fx this cycle for u I know I hate the 2ww grrrrrr

6dpo here! anxiously trying to wait until 10dpo but i'm a POAS addict haha

Hi ladies, i've been MIA for the last little while! congrats to the BFPs!

Sorry ladies who were got by the :witch: FX for next cycle!!
Looks like I'll Probably be seeing you in the next cycles thread as well, I am 13DPO, I had Spotting 7dpo-9dpo only when i wiped and dull cramping (hoping it was implantation bleeding).... I took a FRER today and it was a BFN :sad1: So I doubt If i take any other tests it'll be positive, I have super irregular/non exsistant periods so i'm not sure when/if AF will show... Looks like we may be headed to IVF.

GOOD luck to you ladies still in the running! I'm still hopeful you will get your BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->