8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Thanks girls, my dads not too bad, he was home by half 6 this morning which was good.

I've had a metallic taste in my mouth since this afternoon. Don't know whether its something or nothing though! This 2ww seems much longer than waiting to ovulate lol.

glad hes okay!

Glad your dads ok Welshgirl :).

I keep getting annoying evaps(??) on IC's - but there to the point where I cant identify them :wacko:. Im 10dpo tomorrow so im going to crack the FRER out :winkwink: xx

one more day! aaah, I wanna test today but im waiting till tomorrow or Wednesday, whenever i get a chance to go buy more tests.. :) :happydance: hopefully you get a BFP

Ohhhhhh good luck anagee!!! Hope you test tomorrow, love to hear if you get your BFP :happydance:. Ive been having cramping throughout the day and wierd smell issues (mums dog smelt like vinegar?!) :haha:

Xx

I'm really worried if I actually haven't caught yet, I mean I think the bc ruined me!! I conceived so quickly with my son but I wasn't on any birth control prior to that but I'm soo scared I'm not even ovulating :( the OPKs may catch the surge but who knows if an egg is actually released :cry:

Ohhhhhh good luck anagee!!! Hope you test tomorrow, love to hear if you get your BFP :happydance:. Ive been having cramping throughout the day and wierd smell issues (mums dog smelt like vinegar?!) :haha:

Xx

lol vinegar dog, lol I had three days of irregular bleeding (I read online it could be implantation but who knows) my boobs have been tingly and feel sensitive at times.. have you had any symptoms that make you wonder?

I'm really worried if I actually haven't caught yet, I mean I think the bc ruined me!! I conceived so quickly with my son but I wasn't on any birth control prior to that but I'm soo scared I'm not even ovulating :( the OPKs may catch the surge but who knows if an egg is actually released :cry:

my friend took two years to conceive after bc.. so don't worry too much! It will happen sooner rather than later!

Ooh sounds good inoue!

Anagee, looking forward to your next text!

Babyjan, are your af's regular? If your getting a surge and then af a couple of weeks later, then you can bet your boots your ovulating!

Welshgirl, :hug: scarey about your dad, glad he's ok xx

Xx

lol vinegar dog, lol I had three days of irregular bleeding (I read online it could be implantation but who knows) my boobs have been tingly and feel sensitive at times.. have you had any symptoms that make you wonder?

Other than cramping, my boobs have been a bit tingly, kinda felt like a feather tickling me. Kept grabbing them at work - not a good look! :haha:. Will post with result tomorrow, cant come quick enough! Xx

Dan, yea they became regular from last year December, every 28 days.
Thanks for making me feel better :hugs:

Sorry girls for my negativity, just feel like crap when I think about it, just want my son to have a sibling and OH wants another more than anything.

Aww it's horrible getting bfn every month isn't it? :hugs: I was LTTTC with #1, took 3 years start to finish, ugh! Not every egg is good one tho and sometimes it seems to take a while before the quality perks up, maybe this month will be the one for you, now you've had a few cycles to get things going nicely!

How r you feeling dan? Any symptoms?

If implantation can happen anywhere from 8-12dpo then what is these symptoms people mention before this time?

That's what I thought dan, that since its been 4 months of regular AF something might happen, I know 4 months is not long though but it's been almost 18 months since my last depo shot.

Ooh sounds good inoue!

Anagee, looking forward to your next text!

Babyjan, are your af's regular? If your getting a surge and then af a couple of weeks later, then you can bet your boots your ovulating!

Welshgirl, :hug: scarey about your dad, glad he's ok xx

yeah I hope we all get our BFP soon, :)

Xx

Other than cramping, my boobs have been a bit tingly, kinda felt like a feather tickling me. Kept grabbing them at work - not a good look! :haha:. Will post with result tomorrow, cant come quick enough! Xx

I look forward to seeing your BFP!! I want it to be Wednesday already!! :happydance::happydance: :D

How r you feeling dan? Any symptoms?

If implantation can happen anywhere from 8-12dpo then what is these symptoms people mention before this time?

That's what I thought dan, that since its been 4 months of regular AF something might happen, I know 4 months is not long though but it's been almost 18 months since my last depo shot.

Yep loads today, tired, grumpy, off caffeine and alcohol and feel a bit sickly, boobs a bit tender, lots of cm, terrible skin... but it may just mean a good cycle with nice strong hormone levels rather than pregnancy! :thumbup:
Implantation can deffo happen before 8dpo tho, I got faint line 7dpo and BFP on a digi at 8dpo with ds2, he must have implanted 6dpo! I think the symptoms before implantation are just one of those unexplained things, some people get them some don't. :shrug:

Can I join? If I conceive this cycle, I will be due either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. <3

I'm 3 or 4 DPO (I'm not real sure since I do not chart) and having AF-like symptoms. Cramps, acne, ovary pulling, bloat, gas, the works. The only thing different (or it just may be that I'm paying more attention now) is that I still have wet cm. I usually dry up immediately following O.

Hi Bdb, good luck!!

Anyone else tested yet? Need some poas piccies!! Too early for me still, only 6dpo!

I tested this morning on a FRER and got :bfn:. Will try again on Thursday :D xx

I almost tested today! When I'm only 5/6dpo? I'm so glad I stopped myself, I only have 2 superdrug tests, no ic's to waste lol

I've been bad and just ordered some FRER off amazon :haha: hope they don't come til Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->