8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

I'm trying not to cave in and test today! But the anxiety is killing me! Lol hopefully I can hang in there till Tuesday or Wednesday,

8 dpo today. Not feeling any symptoms like I did with my last pregnancy. Don't think I'm pregnant. I think I may go back to charting next cycle. I wanted to just have fun this month but instead I feel "lost" as it were this cycle. I'm not a controlling person but I guess I got used to the bbt. I've done it for 3-4 years for prevention.

im with you reid - 10dpo today. no symptoms (except VERY mild cramping/gas pains).
couldn't resist the urge to test this morning and huge BFN despite my squinting and wishful imagination.
not positive im out bc i dont temp (just based my O on a +opk), but def feels like im out this round.

You're not out until AF shows ladies! I had no symptoms with both my pregnancies.

We had a 16th birthday party yesterday and my mum rang saying my dad was in A&E as his chest was fluttering and was really hot and looking grey. So I was then worried about my dad until I heard he was ok. That took my mind off symptom spotting.
I've had some mild cramps today and a heavy feeling but thats all.

Hi ladies! Just starting the tww here only 1dpo. Already anxious! Been trying for #2 for 5 months. Would love to have a Christmas baby and a 2014 baby at that! Can't wait to poas... ☆☆☆

Hey think I am 2dpo had positive ovulation test on Saturday and Sunday. This is my first cycle following a miscarriage.

I'm trying not to cave in and test today! But the anxiety is killing me! Lol hopefully I can hang in there till Tuesday or Wednesday,

How many dpo are you?? i know how you feel, I am 7dpo today and plan on testing On easter April, 20th but I am getting so anxious to test asap. like the 14th... let us know how it goes if you cave! the waiting is the worst!

:hugs:

You're not out until AF shows ladies! I had no symptoms with both my pregnancies.

We had a 16th birthday party yesterday and my mum rang saying my dad was in A&E as his chest was fluttering and was really hot and looking grey. So I was then worried about my dad until I heard he was ok. That took my mind off symptom spotting.

Thats right you aren't done til the fat lady sings!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I'm really glad he is alright! My dad, at age 42, Had to have a pace maker put in a few years ago, the nights leading up were the scariest of my life (passed out watching him get his blood drawn, and hit my head) but he is okay now...

I'm 7dpo The only symptoms i have are strong sense of smell,almost threw up after smelling a few things.. boobs a little bit sore, headache, back ache and super sensitive/emotional yesterday.. Which could all be signs of AF.

so its kind of frusterating!

I don't even know how many dpo I am! I got busy with a few things lately and honestly haven't been thinking about it too much, no symptoms whatsoever though!

Hi sporty, wnt2 and emerald! Good luck for this 2ww!

Sorry for the bfn kjg :(

Mckpedro, I'm like you today, smelling everything and not enjoying it, sore boobs (not had these since ds1!) and cramping. If I'm not pregnant, I'm having a great cycle, hormone wise, to get all these symptoms! Shouldn't take too many cycles like this to get a BFP even if this isn't the one! I'm still pretty optimistic :flower:

Oh and I had a little wine last night and it made me feel like I wanted to die lol. Major symptom for me, but again, might just mean a really good cycle and high progesterone!

9 dpo felt a little crampy and a slight backache this morning but don't think that's really anything.

im with you reid - 10dpo today. no symptoms (except VERY mild cramping/gas pains).
couldn't resist the urge to test this morning and huge BFN despite my squinting and wishful imagination.
not positive im out bc i dont temp (just based my O on a +opk), but def feels like im out this round.
Sorry to hear that kjg,
FX for next cycle!!

Hi sporty, wnt2 and emerald! Good luck for this 2ww!

Sorry for the bfn kjg :(

Mckpedro, I'm like you today, smelling everything and not enjoying it, sore boobs (not had these since ds1!) and cramping. If I'm not pregnant, I'm having a great cycle, hormone wise, to get all these symptoms! Shouldn't take too many cycles like this to get a BFP even if this isn't the one! I'm still pretty optimistic :flower:
I know i told DH It sure is fun to have pregnancy symptoms almost every month and have it turn out to be that :witch: .....

still hopeful! What day do you test? I'm probably going to on the 13th... i was gonna wait, but at this point i'd take one today ....

I'm trying to wait until 9dpo (Friday) but will probably cave at 7dpo.
I only ever got a line at 7dpo once (ds2) and I've had lots of bfps over the years, so it's a bit silly testing so early really, but hey.. I'm an addict lol :shrug::haha:

How many dpo are you?? i know how you feel, I am 7dpo today and plan on testing On easter April, 20th but I am getting so anxious to test asap. like the 14th... let us know how it goes if you cave! the waiting is the worst!

im 9 or 10 DPO, i had a BFN yesterday then again i could have tested too esarly since I could have been 8 or 9 DPO.. Im having symptoms and my 3 day bleeding finally stopped so i dont kow if im in or out yet since it wasnt typical AF for me...

im sorry to hear about your dad :( hope he feels lots better.

I'm trying to wait until 9dpo (Friday) but will probably cave at 7dpo.
I only ever got a line at 7dpo once (ds2) and I've had lots of bfps over the years, so it's a bit silly testing so early really, but hey.. I'm an addict lol :shrug::haha:

I need to get myself some more tests cuz I keep caving! Lol

Thanks girls, my dads not too bad, he was home by half 6 this morning which was good.

I've had a metallic taste in my mouth since this afternoon. Don't know whether its something or nothing though! This 2ww seems much longer than waiting to ovulate lol.

Glad your dads ok Welshgirl :).

I keep getting annoying evaps(??) on IC's - but there to the point where I cant identify them :wacko:. Im 10dpo tomorrow so im going to crack the FRER out :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->