8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

I, on the other hand am really positive, have a feeling this was another 'good' month, despite being LTTTC in the past...! I'm probably deluding myself tho, ha ha!

I flip flop between being desperate to be pregnant again, right away... and thinking it's not really the end of the world if it takes a little while. Right now I'm chilled about it. Things may change in a few days tho :haha:

Anagee will you do a test soon? X

Welcome mtn! Xmas baby dust to ya! :dust:

Ugh, sorry hun. Wonder what the bleeding is? Deffo still time for BFP tho xx

hi ladies! can i join?
i estimate i am around dpo8 today based on a + opk (not sure i actually ovulated though). i couldn't hold out any longer and tested this morning and BFN as expected.

not sure im ovulating since my past few cycles have been >50 days long after coming off ocps. but still hopeful!

i will try and wait until 4/8 or 4/9 to test again (dpo11 or 12). will update then.

fx'd for all you ladies waiting as well!

hi ladies! can i join?
i estimate i am around dpo8 today based on a + opk (not sure i actually ovulated though). i couldn't hold out any longer and tested this morning and BFN as expected.

not sure im ovulating since my past few cycles have been >50 days long after coming off ocps. but still hopeful!

i will try and wait until 4/8 or 4/9 to test again (dpo11 or 12). will update then.

fx'd for all you ladies waiting as well!

Welcome! Were about the same DPO good luck!

Hi kjg, welcome and good luck! Any symptoms?

Anagee :hugs: still hoping its IB x

4dpo for me today, aaaaaages until test day :haha:

3dpo for me (at a guess). It does seem ages away until we can test. I'm not sure whether to test on the 14th as af is due either 15th or 16th or wait to see if af arrives first.

I admire your resolve welshgirl! I'm always so impatient, all my bfps have started off as faint squinters :haha: wish I could wait like you, and get clear BFN or fat BFP but I know I will cave at 7 or 8dpo!!

I caved today at 7-8dpo and tested on an IC (as I have so many! lol). And I got a fab evap line!! :rofl:. Will try and hold off now till Tuesday and use a FRER :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20140406_072134.jpg
    IMG_20140406_072134.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20140406_072421.jpg
    IMG_20140406_072421.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
Omg that's one hell of an evap!? Are you sure?

I keep going back to it and checking - the line is still there with a little pink bit at the top, but I think the main body of the line is gray :wacko:. Its not good us being POAS addicts, look at what we do to ourselves! :haha: xx

Argh and now the tortuous wait until you can test again in the morning lol! :dohh:

Looks very promising tho!

I admire your resolve welshgirl! I'm always so impatient, all my bfps have started off as faint squinters :haha: wish I could wait like you, and get clear BFN or fat BFP but I know I will cave at 7 or 8dpo!!

Lol I tested early with my last pregnancy, it was faint then but with alex it was a nice dark line. Ive only ever tested twice and both times I have been pregnant.
Although my sister is taking me to asda for some tests in the week (I normally get the asda 2pack for £3.50 and they've worked well for me).

I know its super early but the past few mornings when I have woken up I've felt nauseas. I've had breakfast and still feel kinda sickly but know it's all in my head most probably.

I keep going back to it and checking - the line is still there with a little pink bit at the top, but I think the main body of the line is gray :wacko:. Its not good us being POAS addicts, look at what we do to ourselves! :haha: xx

Argh and now the tortuous wait until you can test again in the morning lol! :dohh:

Looks very promising tho!

Haha if I had internet cheapie I'd be POAS morning and night lol.
I actually got my BFP's in the evening. First around 7pm, 2nd around 5pm.

Hey ladies would you check my chart? I just came off bcp. Didn't really get a +opk or EWCM. But getting a temp rise. If I did O then I'm in the wait with you. :)

inoue - so exciting!!! can't wait for the updates!

anagee- hang in there! we're getting so close!

dan-o- i know it seems like forever! keeping fx'd.
as for me, no real symptoms :( i do feel some VERY SUBTLE bloated-type sensations but i also feel like i read into everything and it's probably all in my head :) i did have some thicker creamy CM a few days ago but not sure if that means anything.
holding out until 11dpo for next test.
im def not waiting for AF as my past 2 cycles have been >50 days each. gonna be soooo disappointed if i have to wait that long AGAIN!

wnt2b - happy to have you join the waiting game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->