8dpo I think this might be it

Glad you ladies can see it too!! My partner can't see the squinters so until it's dark or in writing he won't believe it :haha:
Just gotta stop myself doing the other one today... And TRY to save it until tomorrow lol xx

Ok so obviously I couldn't wait and only did it on an hour or so hold :haha:
I don't think I see anything this time but I'm not surprised lol.
Gonna pick up some old style frers from the chemist near mine later and hold out until tonight, or however long I can hold my pee for :haha:

Did a frer after a 5 hour hold and I don't know if I'm seeing anything!
I still feel pretty crappy, so I'm in limbo lol. Gonna test again in a couple of days and see what it says x

https://i64.tinypic.com/15o9th4.jpg

I think I see a very faint line...but then I am sure staring at them plays tricks on you!! FX for you....I tested and got a bfn this morning xx

Tell me about it! >.< i darkened it too and I think I could see something.
After googling people seem to get a positive of the superdrug before a frer :/
But then some people are saying you get evaps with superdrug even within the time limit >.<
Oh no, are you gonna be re testing? X

Tell me about it! >.< i darkened it too and I think I could see something.
After googling people seem to get a positive of the superdrug before a frer :/
But then some people are saying you get evaps with superdrug even within the time limit >.<
Oh no, are you gonna be re testing? X

Darkened x https://i65.tinypic.com/33c3wnp.png

I am sure i can see it on the darkened one now....yes I will carry on testing....I bought 10 off ebay last week to keep my obsessive addiction at bay haha
If I was pg it would be a shock as this wasnt planned but secretly I am happy it may be a possibility! However I haven't told my husband yet :/ but he would be suited if I was so no worries there :) xx

Haha I was going to buy some too but I kept thinking nahh I'll do it next month lol.
Just went to have some dinner and my god... The smell made me gag I had a bite and ended up feeding it to my dogs, I feel so sick now! I know if I was sick I'd feel better but I don't do being sick &#128584; X

8dpo here. I started impatiently testing at 6dpo, lol. I got light positives today for the first time ever, so I'm hopeful it sticks but it's so early.

Right there with you! 9dpo and have consumed most of my pantry..if just PMS it is the gym for me!

Fingers crossed MissDoc! :)
If this is a bug then I want to know why my fiancé and son have escaped it >.< there is definitely a line on both of the superdrug ones, but not convinced with the frer.
So if they're evaps I'm gonna be complaining to superdrug!
But that doesn't explain my head aches and sore boobs, just want to hurry up and get to Friday and see if AF appears lol x

I can see vf lines :) congratulations, hope it sticks!! :D

But the feeling you talked about in the first post, feeling scared that it might actualy have happened! I felt that way when I got pg with my second, it was planned and all, used opk and dtd that day. So no surprice but still when the pg test turned positive that feeling came! What the hell have I done! what have I goten myself into?! haha but that passed in like a second :D and from the posts Id say it has for you too :)

I can see vf lines :) congratulations, hope it sticks!! :D

But the feeling you talked about in the first post, feeling scared that it might actualy have happened! I felt that way when I got pg with my second, it was planned and all, used opk and dtd that day. So no surprice but still when the pg test turned positive that feeling came! What the hell have I done! what have I goten myself into?! haha but that passed in like a second :D and from the posts Id say it has for you too :)

Haha thanks!! I had the same thought too, it'll probably be the week my son is being a terror that I find out I'm pregnant and I'll be like what have I done??? :haha:

Saraa, I'm impatient for you now! Two tests with faint lines, that seems improbable to be a fluke. Seems very, very promising! I'm 9 DPO today and my squinter lines are getting slightly darker, still light as can be though. BUT I did a clearblue digital advanced and it worked (was BFN yesterday).

Post some pics! :)
Is the clear blue digital advanced an ovulation tester?
Keeping everything crossed they keep getting darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->