8dpo I think this might be it

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
Hi all, 8 dpo today and starting to get scared that we've actually done it I don't know why haha.
I'm feeling the same as I did with our son, head ache, hot, felt sick and hungover yesterday and this morning so far, and got sore nipples which I haven't had since our son either...
We've only been "trying" for a couple of months, but we had dtd in the night and later that day I got my positive ovulation test!
Anyone else around the same time? I'm due on the 9th of September but trying to hold out going to Asda and getting their £1 tests :haha:

Hi im 7dpo and I don't feel like we did it this cycle, i just feel crampy and hungry all the time if they're real pregnancy symptoms then id take them if not then i need to start hitting the gym lol

Hiya, I keep saying the same thing I dieted for a couple of months and lost a stone but then I wanted Chinese haha. I haven't put it back on but I really want to keep losing and I think if I'm not pregnant this month then I'll have to force myself back on it!
The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm eating something, but as soon as that's gone down it comes back, just had to force myself to eat something before work to try and keep the sickness at bay! X

are you having any other weird symptoms that seem like they're out of the ordinary? for me, my cm has been ewcm ever since O day other than the increased appetite and cramps. Also, if this cycle isn't it will you be trying anything different?

The ones in my first post are out of the ordinary for me, with my son I just knew... I just took the test for proof to my partner lol. I tested 3 days before I was due with him so I'll try and hold off that long lol.
My cm seems to have been all over the place since I ovulated.
I'm not desperate to get pregnant, we're just not protecting against it x

Morning Ladies,

Oh that sounds promising Sara FX for you.
I am 9dpo and due AF 7th Sept I done a test this morning and got a bpn :( I am so impatient
I wanted to know asap as I have a party on Saturday lol

I need to get back to the gym, I have just joined slimming world 3 weeks ago.

Sending you both lots of baby dust xxxx

Morning Ladies,

Oh that sounds promising Sara FX for you.
I am 9dpo and due AF 7th Sept I done a test this morning and got a bpn :( I am so impatient
I wanted to know asap as I have a party on Saturday lol

I need to get back to the gym, I have just joined slimming world 3 weeks ago.

Sending you both lots of baby dust xxxx

good luck to you too x:flower:

Hi!!
I am 7-8dpo today, ntnp and due on the 8th sept...i did an cheapo test this morning because my curiosity is getting the best of me and of course it was a bfn! This would be my 4th child if i get a bfp! Eeeeeek!
I convinced myself i was pg after some symptoms I was having at 4dpo but now I am just cramping in my lower back and stomach today but I dont usually suffer Af pains until the day it arrives so maybe my early instincts are right...who knows! What I do know is that it drives me crazy having to wait....gl to you all!! Xx

My partners picking up some 4 day early superdrug tests, I didn't want to get them myself because the lady on the till knows me by name when I'm always in there before work lol.
One of my friends just joined slimming world and the meals she's posting look amazing! I always seem to end up doing fad diets and lose a bit of weight then go back to covering everything in Nutella :haha:
Good luck ladies!! I've been so hot at work today, and the only thing stopping me feeling sick is chewing gum, again same as my pregnancy with our son lol.
When are you all next testing??

I will prob test tomorrow and every morning now until AF arrives because I have no patience when it comes to this lol xx

My tests are always better in the afternoon/ evening, not sure why!
But I'll be doing one this evening IF my partners remembered to pick it up lol.
I have no patience either, so I'll probably end up getting some £1 ones tomorrow too to keep me going until something shows :haha: xx

Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes if he remembers!! Xx

He forgot >.< we've gotta go food shopping now so I'll see what they have in Tesco. If not we'll be stopping by town on the way home lol x

We stopped by town &#128514;
It's supposed to be a 4 day early test but I'm not due for 7 days.... But there's a line! Came up in the time limit, now gonna post on the pregnancy test forum and and see people's experiences with them.
Now gonna upload it &#128584; Xx

Not sure if this works, doing it from my phone so there might be a few attempts haha.
I've darkened it a bit too show it
https://i68.tinypic.com/23s7lhx.jpg

And this one xx https://i63.tinypic.com/2i9hy8l.png

I see it congrats I'm 11dpo and feeling crampy scared to get that bfn good luck

Oh wow! Congratu&#314;ations thats def a line! Bet your glad you stopped off now!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->