8dpo Ic and frer Blue dye, vvvvfl after AF! WTH!

So here I am with another test and another brand still getting faint positive lines and my all to familiar symptom shooting boob pain all day on and off end of the night I take a test and still there

20190707_003647.jpg

Im so tired of this I could literally cry right now

That’s crazy. So flipping confusing....... big hugs :hugs:I hope you get some answers soon huni x

That’s crazy. So flipping confusing....... big hugs :hugs:I hope you get some answers soon huni x
I hope so but I'll keep testing because this has never happened to me before also I should mention my temp is still up it has only dropped once to coverline and that is unheard of for me once AF starts it drops well below. I'm praying for some clear answers soon. Maybe beginning next week I'll give my midwife a call.

I’m no seeing it on the CB but I do on the FRER. Could it be leftover? I had a very early loss a while ago and was still getting clear but faint lines after I had started bleeding. I’m assuming it’s too early to be a new pregnancy?

Oh @saveme ive just caught up on ure thread and my gosh hon u have had such a horendous time and so much confusion. I want this so bad for you. I am keeping everything crossed [-o<

I’m no seeing it on the CB but I do on the FRER. Could it be leftover? I had a very early loss a while ago and was still getting clear but faint lines after I had started bleeding. I’m assuming it’s too early to be a new pregnancy?
I don't think so because my tests have literally remained the same since before my supposed AF. I'm so over it!

Oh @saveme ive just caught up on ure thread and my gosh hon u have had such a horendous time and so much confusion. I want this so bad for you. I am keeping everything crossed [-o<
Thanks hun I finally broke down and told my mom all that's been going on and she was in absolute disbelief that this could possibly be another ectopic which I just have this agonizing feeling that it is because of my temp and all my pregnancy symptoms especially the shooting pain in both my breast. Only time will tell as we all know...

Jeez. Im so sorry that this is happening. What a mess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->