8dpo Ic and frer Blue dye, vvvvfl after AF! WTH!

I decided to do a blue dye just because I've been getting squinters and got a line on that one20190629_132459.jpg

Edit to say that the pic was taken 3-4 minutes after

Last edited:
Okay, there is no denying that line!
I kinda wanna use my frer but my ic came out super faint still I cant even get a picture but its there, I was just suprised the blue dye came out so clear so fast!

I kinda wanna use my frer but my ic came out super faint still I cant even get a picture but its there, I was just suprised the blue dye came out so clear so fast!

Omg I have just caught up on your thread! Definitely see a squinter on the last frer and there is no denying the blue dye!! I say use your frer hah! Good luck xx

Have your tests been better with fmu or smu? I would say save it for whichever is best!

I know blue dyes are known for evap but thats no evap

The blue dye looks like mine with this pregnancy gl!!!

Cluearblue +|- tests having been giving me faint (full thickness) lines for a week before anything really started showing up on a pink dye test in any form. And I deffo see that line!

Cluearblue +|- tests having been giving me faint (full thickness) lines for a week before anything really started showing up on a pink dye test in any form. And I deffo see that line!
I hope thats the case for me because I'm still getting super faint lines on both 88cent and IC's pink dye I can't even see it when I take a pic

I see the blue test line for sure! I hope it gets nice and clear soon

I see the line on the blue dye!

What do you think you'll do? Give it another day or test today?

Im going to test with fmu on ic if nothing I'm going to wait a couple days and test again if the witch doesn't show by then.

I hope thats the case for me because I'm still getting super faint lines on both 88cent and IC's pink dye I can't even see it when I take a pic

Mine is exactly the same atm and FMU is useless for me *shrugs* hoping you’re sort of the same and your line will get super strong (mine is still taking its time to the point I think I might be going crazy!)

I just checked my 11dpo ic & that was definitely a squinter.

Praying for you!!

:dust:

Which ic's are you using? One step are horrendous for me. Definitely takes 5 minutes to get result & have been the last to show a better line. But they're so cheap I keep torturing myself with them!

Welp girls even though my temp went up this morning cheapie is still giving me a squinter line and I started lightly bleeding so the witch got me:witch::witch::witch::cry:

Awww, sorry to hear that saveme. Sending you fairy dust for next cycle, huge hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->