8dpo Ic and frer Blue dye, vvvvfl after AF! WTH!

I feel alittle better now that someone else may see something with these ic's i never have even got a hint of a line so I hope

I think I see something on your latest tests. Fingers crossed!

Something is catching my eye but I will say I also very much want this for you!

Well got up this morning and same kind of line so I decided I'm going to test with water... and what do you know SAME DAMN LINE! just it kinda looks gray on the test done with water my urine one has a yellow hue and does seem just a tad pink ](*,)](*,)

I have some frers coming tomorrow and different brand cheapie. Hopefully tomorrow brings me a answer that I am hoping for

Ok well both tests came this morning and of course I couldn't resist tested and put it in my bag and took my kids to the playground 10 minutes later at a light I check my tests its there but I cant get a good picture
20190628_111438.jpg
20190628_123531.jpg

Sorry Im not sure if I see anything maybe a smidge on the first photo but not sure. Fx for you though x

When I don't zoom in I think I see something hun, but when it zooms I don't think I do.

How far along are you?

When I don't zoom in I think I see something hun, but when it zooms I don't think I do.

How far along are you?
I think I'm 10,11-12 dpo I can see the line clear in person. We'll see what happens I'll test again in the am if it's darker than I know this line is real.
Edit to say the witch is due in 2-3 days

Best of luck!

It's so annoying when you can see the line but not on the camera. Sometimes I've had to walk all around the house hoping to catch the right angle with no luck.

Think I'm out girls huge temp dip this morning... I'm if ff is correct I'm 13dpo I swore yesterday I seen faint lines on my ic and frer, ugh!
No need in testing today I'll just wait for the witch

I had a dip in temp when I was getting my BFP ! Sometimes it happens . Youre not out til the witch shows!

Sorry, not seeing anything on those frers... that said you'll know soon enough for sure at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->