8dpo Ic and frer Blue dye, vvvvfl after AF! WTH!

No not bleeding alot but I still will be testing until I get a proper negative the line looks completely pink irl so i don't know what to think at this point

Ok well thats all AF is full throttle guess maybe it was a cp. On to the next cycle, thanks girls

I had bleeding which I thought was AF the day before I got my first extremely faint bfp! Good luck xx

Really think its a cp I can't imagine anything being able to survive with the kind of bleeding im having at the moment SUPER HEAVY! Can't even get a urine sample because it's all blood sorry TMI! I'm definitely going to test once AF is gone just to make sure its a negative

I'm sorry :hugs:
Gonna be sending positive vibes and baby dust your way for the next one!

Im sorry. Early loses still suck so bad.

I'm going to track ov, and bbt this last month and then I give up this is overwhelming this has been so hard and disappointing since November 2018 2ectopics one lost tube and now I think a cp. Im going to try and enjoy this process but if it doesn't work out this time I'm done, I have already given it to God to handle but it seriously becomes an addiction, obsession. Im just grateful to God I was able to atleast have my ds and dd. Sorry girls rant over.

Ugh ok so yesterday I woke up and took my temperature and it spiked again that NEVER HAPPENS, EVER it has remained pretty high I bled 2 days heavy and that was it I had a day of light bleeding 1 day before and 1 after. My boobs are still tender and its noticeable at work as well as my usual shooting pain in my boobs both of them and that is a definite pregnancy sign for me. I get home and I just cant shake the feeling that something is up I take a test and it's still a vvvvfl! Something is wrong... I just have the worse feeling!
20190705_125319.jpg
20190705_142252.jpg

I see it on both! Are you calling your dr so they can fo labs?

I see it on both! Are you calling your dr so they can fo labs?
Honestly not yet, she normally has to see a positive pregnancy test (urine) in order for her to do blood tests but this doesn't seem good l am so scared

Im sorry sending positive vibes and hugs

DAMMIT! You have been through MORE than enough!
Yeah my feelings exactly, guess maybe it's just not meant to happen for me and hubby maybe our 2 beautiful children is all we need.
If this turns out to be what I think it is, I might have to throw in the towel:cry:

Oh hun. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. Sending lots of positive vibes [-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->