• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo invalid? Updated tests 14/10

Cant remember if I took this when the dye was still running or not lol x

20191012_170314.jpg

Did another IC tonight.
It's definitely darker but I just cant seem to get excited.
Why would it take so long to darken and why are some 25miu tests faintly positive but FRER negative.
So confusing x

20191012_211016_50.jpg

This is FMU, I can see something on the FRER and there is no indent!
One step is roughly the same however the dye hadnt finished running through. X

20191013_074535.jpg 20191013_075132_50.jpg 20191013_080045_50.jpg 20191013_082422.jpg

Only trouble is I have now run out of FRER tests and it will take 2 more days to get them delivered :-( what will I do with only one step tests to go off :lol::lol: x

Last one for tonight.
Couldnt help myself after dealing with super sore breasts all day!
This one was easy to see IRL. I could show DH from afar x

20191013_212025_50.jpg 20191013_212435_50.jpg

I feel like I should of written this thread myself I'm going through the exact same as you. iv3 done 25 ics and 1 frer all my ics are like yours and my frer I couldnt see anything. how freaky. fx it's a bfp for you x

I feel like I should of written this thread myself I'm going through the exact same as you. iv3 done 25 ics and 1 frer all my ics are like yours and my frer I couldnt see anything. how freaky. fx it's a bfp for you x
Oh my word! How strange.
It's so frustrating isnt it.
I had CP the past two months, the first one the lines disappeared before I bled and my second the lines took days to fade but these are not changing at all, slightly darker today but it should of happened days ago.
My FRER today I could see something but it's so faint I cant work out if it has colour.
Yet my 25miu tests clearly progressed overnight.
Doesnt give me any clear answers :?:-(

Keep me updated I hope you get your BFP too!! :dust:

yeah I came off the depo injection middle of august felt pregnant sept did tests faint lines did more none at all but this past week I've been feeling nauseous and needing to urinate more aswell which is unusual for me so I tested and the lines got darker but the frer was so faint I thought it was just an evap. I'm going to do last frer in morning and then ring docs about bloods making me go crazy . will be stalking this thread now xx

yeah I came off the depo injection middle of august felt pregnant sept did tests faint lines did more none at all but this past week I've been feeling nauseous and needing to urinate more aswell which is unusual for me so I tested and the lines got darker but the frer was so faint I thought it was just an evap. I'm going to do last frer in morning and then ring docs about bloods making me go crazy . will be stalking this thread now xx
So crazy!
Let's hope we both have our sticky babies!
Sending you lots of good luck and I hope to hear a very good update soon :D
I will also be visiting the doc tomorrow if my tests remain the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"