8DPO Please guys tell me if you see anything am getting crazy!

Haha I don't think you need to wait to be sure, that's a definite bfp. Congratulations. If you are worried, get a digi with the conception weeks indicator on it (they are more sensitive) and it will show up positive I'm sure.

Hahahah thank you i just think i haven't gotten to that reality check moment! Am still not sure if i am,its hard to sink it in.
Thank you all lovely ladies i hope am going to hold my miracle...its hard to believe! I will get a digital one and i will post it here.

Well this is from this morning its darkening an am 13dpo i bought some frer,hvnt told my husband yet trying to find ways to tell him. But am so sick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
Woohoo looks great! So exciting, are you going to surprise him?

yeah am going to surprise him,he dont have a clue he thinks AF is coming today which am gonna get along with that :happydance:
we will be going out of town on friday so i wanna surprise him a night before lol

yeah am going to surprise him,he dont have a clue he thinks AF is coming today which am gonna get along with that :happydance:
we will be going out of town on friday so i wanna surprise him a night before lol

Yeah, you are DEFINITELY pregnant!!! There's no denying that last one. lol. Look on pinterest for creative way to annouce a BFP to your Hubs! There are some really great idea's on there! www.pinterest.com

https://i0.wp.com/media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/03/14/ae0314b93638536dd51718ba84ed3474.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.lifed.com/wp-...nouncement-mandms.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=630,375

29. Have him get the mail…
This is what I did for my husband. I stuck the book “What to Expect when you’re Expecting” in our mailbox along with a card that said, “Congratulations, you’re finally going to be a daddy!”. When he got home I asked him if he’d go get the mail. We had been trying for over a year and he totally cried. ��
Letterbox, Letter, Mail, Box, Postbox, Mailbox

27. Delivered Pizza
I thought this was kind of cheesy (pun intended, hee hee) at first but then I thought how you could have them deliver it with the words already written in and your husband is the one to answer the door

26. M&M’s (You can personalize whatever words you want on them! SO cool!!)

You could totally do the pizza one, but buy a cookie (like from Papa Johns, and see if they can put chocolate chips on it to make the words "I'm Pregnant" "You're a New Dad" etc

Hide It In the Fridge

Sooner or later all men will open the fridge ... which makes it the perfect place to plant the big news. In one popular YouTube video, the mom hides the positive pregnancy test in a baby bottle; her husband is so dead set on finding a drink, he doesn't even realize what's in his hand!

Play To His Hobbies

Whether your husband loves golfing, fishing, or some other hobby, there's plenty of baby gear that will drive home to him that he'll soon be passing along his hard-won pearls of wisdom. Hannah Dorn, for instance, bought a bib that said "Little Hunter" because her husband was a hunting enthusiast. "I told my hubs that I picked something up for him and handed him a small shopping bag," she recalls. "As he pulled out the bib, all of the color drained from his face. 'You're pregnant?' he asked, shakily. I laughed and said, 'yes.' He started breathing again after a few minutes and has since fallen in love with our adorable daughter. I still laugh when I think about that moment!"

Ambush Him at Breakfast

Nonchalantly settle down at the breakfast table eating your cereal in a pregnancy reveal bowl, then watch his jaw drop. Talk about a memorable morning!

Say It With a Book

Since you two are bound to be reading a bunch of parenting books anyway, you may as well kill two birds with one stone by giving him a book about becoming a dad as a gift. Plus he'll be much more happier perusing those pages than, say, a women's pregnancy guide.

Hide It at the Bottom of His Coffee

There he is, drinking a cup of coffee, minding his own business until -- bam! -- he reaches the bottom of the coffee cup and reads the news. Rush of happiness and caffeine ensues.

Read His Fortune ... Really

During your next night of Chinese takeout, give him a fortune cookie that truly foretells what's coming. Blogger Molly at A Day In Mollywood printed out a fake fortune reading "In 9 months you will welcome a new bundle of joy into your family," then pretended that was the fortune she got.

At first, "He thought it was my real fortune and didn’t understand why anyone would put a fortune like that in the cookie," she admits. "I had to explain what I had done a couple of times before he actually got it."

Haha- Too cute and so funny!

Write It On Your Belly

Odds are your husband loves taking your shirt off anyway ... so why not leave him a surprise underneath with some belly paint? You can write "Baby on board," "Loading 10%" a simple "I'm pregnant," or anything else you think will get the point across.

Propose 'Fatherhood' the Way He Did Marriage

Ahh, remember the day he popped the question? Who could forget, right? Make an unforgettable proposal of fatherhood: head back to the place where he proposed, only instead of a ring in a box, you hand him a box with a positive pregnancy test inside.

Wow those are do many ideas, am sad i didnt read this before telling him!
Well today i can say am pregnant after getting a very dark line as dar as the control line and a digital one will post it here...
This is how i surprised my husband,he likes to play video games and so i went to buy game cd for his ps4 and inside i wrote on a paper that 'daddy someday we gonna play this game together or any other game,maybe around 1st or 2nd Feb,2017' he didnt get it at first n when he gt it his look was priceless and then he looked at me i was holding a digital test saying pregnant... This moment i will always cherish!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 24
Well today i can say am pregnant after getting a very dark line as dar as the control line and a digital one will post it here...
This is how i surprised my husband,he likes to play video games and so i went to buy game cd for his ps4 and inside i wrote on a paper that 'daddy someday we gonna play this game together or any other game,maybe around 1st or 2nd Feb,2017' he didnt get it at first n when he gt it his look was priceless and then he looked at me i was holding a digital test saying pregnant... This moment i will always cherish!

Awww that's so great :D <3

How sweet! I love it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->