8dpo, POASaholic :(

MissRamejkis

1 Son 2 Angels
Reaction score
Why why why do I do this to myself?

After a week of far too many symptoms I went out and bought 2 different brands of test and used 2 of them on my FMU.

I am far too early on to get an obvious BFP so whyyyy did I do them ?

:nope:

Hope you are all being stronger than me in your TWW !

:flower:

Haha nope! I started at 8dpo too. 12 DPO & still BFN. Not looking good!!

I did 2 this morning (and 2 yesterday at 7dpo) I swore i saw a line too but I dont know!

Glad it's not just me ! Decided it was the test brand so got a more sensitive one and imagined lines were there haha.

Going to try & wait two more days before I try again,eeek.

Goodluck ladies xxx

let your poas live! if you dont, you wont know sooner than you could! my story: literally i had new symptoms i never had before and for some reason i just swore i wasnt pregnant and i was yelling and crying (i didnt know why i thought it was PMS) at my boyfriend saying i knew i wasnt but he just felt i was because my moodiness was pretty insane so on the way home that saturday, my inner poas addict woke up and just randomly decided to do a test with third urine of the day. i ended up having two lines on 3 dollar tests and one of my frers i had laying in the drawer. it was 8dpo at 4pm. i was in shock i really didnt expect it at all. i texted him right away with pictures of the tests and he was so happy he cried. then again, he's a romantic and emotional guy. bottom line, LET YOUR POAS ADDICT LIVE ON so that you can know sooner than you could!! :thumbup:

This cycle I'm holding off but I usually test everyday after 6dpo , I'm at 9dpo and struggling lol

I told myself Id wait until Tuesday, because I only have 2 left. I was telling my sister this, and I went to go leave the house tonight and a little gift bag was outside my door?? It was a card and a box of sticks to pee on. The card said "Life can be a roller coaster of emotions. So glad I have a friend like you o share the ride" and she wrote "I love YOU! PLEASE have a pee on me" haha!! So then I started bawling. I'll probably end up testing tonight (even though I know I shouldn't) or first thing tomorrow AM!

Thanks girls. List of pregnancy symptoms is getting ridiculous now! I am 11dpo now and still all bfn's.

I have 5 days until my AF is due and my last two pregnancy's I didnt get a faint positive until 13 & 17dpo so I know there's still a chance.

Babydust to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->