• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo positive.. Twins?

Will the lines show up on pictures?
Post some please! Lol im a pee stick photo junkie. Ha ha

Congrats on the bfp. Today I'm 8dpo and I took a test and didn't see a line. I know way to early tight...lol I had a iui on the 21st. waiting is so hard.
So I was wondering what symptoms are you having?
Marie:wacko:

Idk, I got a positive on a dollar store test, answer brand, first response and even a digital at 8pm at 6dpo. Just one very strong baby for me :) congrats!

this post is about 2 years old so I wouldn't count on a response. I would try posting a new thread you'll get more resonses

I got a BFP at 8 dpo that quickly got darker even with diluted pee, and there's ONE very healthy baby in there:winkwink: At 5+2 my hcg levels were 29 000 lol and I've had zero morning sickness!! Getting an early BFP with lines that keep getting stronger is a very good sign. There's a study which showed eggs that implanted by 8-9 dpo were a lot less likely to end in a chemical miscarriage:thumbup:

I doubt twins, but you never know! I had the same thing with my second pregnancy. I got a very early bfp and my blood results were almost 120, 000! The dictor gave me a scan asap to make sure it wasn't a blighted ovum which also give off high hcg. All was well, no twins just a healthy baby boy! GL!

Pregnancy tests dont have the exact same sensitivities, even two from the same box can be different which may explain why one was dark than the other.

I had pretty good positives at 7dpo and 8dpo with my 3 pregnancies and they were all single boys.

Having carried twins myself the ULTIMATE test for a multiple pregnancy is to use a ''test from the day of your expected period'' pregnancy test and if you get at BFP at 10dpo then you know you're having twins :)

I used Tesco tests at 10dpo, IC and FRER with my twins. Suprisingly and weirdly, the Tesco test and IC picked up the bfp better than the FRER! (All the same sample, FMU)

Do keep us informed, wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Hey guys! This is totally old ha but I ended up having just ONE healthy little boy :) now he is almost 18 months old! Hoping for another bfp pretty soon though!

I got my bfp at 8dpo and a positive digi the next day, I was shocked and thought could be twins as well, so did some other ladies on here - it's a singleton but there is always a chance you could be carrying twins! Congrats, btw, on your bfp! Very exciting!

edit - haha just saw your update - ill correct and say congrats on your healthy baby boy!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->