8dpo, spotting and positive opk??can anyone help?

endo sufferer

Reaction score
Hi there, i've been reading stuff on this site to help the past few days, and you all seem so lovely, thoughfull and understanding..

can anyone help?

I'm 8dpo, definately o'd on cd 19, got a pos opk on cd17 and cd18, temps went up also cd20, all confirmed on fertility friend, however i've been experiencing bad sore boobs since 6dpo and cramping, and yesterday, 7po i started spotting creamy brown,only there when i check my cervix, only slightly on tp, sorry TMI, i know.

since ovulation i've had abundant creamy discharge,and stupidly with the spotting starting i thought i would test, i used an opk as had plenty and didn't want to waste my last hpt, didn't think anything would show but wierdly enough it came up POSITIVE!!
what is going on?? can anyone help me, or have you experienced similar symptoms?
many thanks

Wow those sound like very promising pregnancy symptoms, sounds like what I experienced before getting my :bfp: When is af due?

Sounding very good! If you wouldn't mind I'd love to see a link to your Fertility Friend chart (totally understand if you'd like to keep it private though!).

I started spotting around 6 dpo, usually pink colored creamy cm and lately I've only noticed it when checking my cervix, kind of a fingertips worth of dark pink cm pooled behind my cervix. Very little when wiping or on the pantyliner I've been wearing.

The positive opk could be a VERY good sign, when do you think you'll do a hpt? I'm 12 dpo today and am trying very hard to hold out until Christmas Day.

Best of luck and baby dust and sticky glue to you!!!

hi girls!!

thanks so much for answering, you both sound so positive, i'm ttc #3, but i have endometriosis and pcos, it took a few ops and years to get my other 2 girls, who are 6 and 3.

i only took the opk as something to do, and the spotting was worrying me, i never had it before, my cycle is roughly 33 days and im on cd 27 8dpo.
i only spotted the pink cm when i was checking my cervix which is still high and soft?? i never knew about all this stuff with my girls, i'm also on clomid 2-6 1st cycle.

i don't know how to add my chart on here, it wont let me add signatures yet as i'm a newbie, any help with that?

hayzeb - what other signs did you have that were similar??

thanks so much for answering, pls keep me posted on when you test!!

bernina,

sorry forgot to add: i ordered some hpt to arrive anyday, but only have one left with it being weekend i dont want to use it and go and buy anymore, i've also read this:

1. The OPK will pick up a + hCG before the doctor's office test but about two days after a beta test would pick it up (detecting 10mIU of hCG being between 7dpo - 9dpo ~ according to the average impant of 5-7 days), so if you are waiting to take a urine test at the doc's office, you would still have to wait.

2. It detects pregnancy so early that it will detect chemical pregnancy and early m/c pregnancy

so i think i might use my last one on sunday morning, only because i can't help myself lol and hopefully the others will arrive on monday in the post.

xxx

just to update.....the spotting has stopped this morning, had severe hot flashes last night temp going from 36.6 to 37.1 then 20 mins later down to 36.3 then back up to 37 40 mins later! extremely strange to say the least.

hayzeb, did you experience anything like this???

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->