8dpo - Test along with me. 14dpo Update!

promise07

Reaction score
I swear I was going to control myself this cycle!

Anywho, here's my fainter than faint lines from today. I did an IC with FMU this morning that looked kind of weird. This afternoon I could definitely see something on it again so I pulled out my Walgreens brand.

But GOOD LORD! These tests are so small. How are you supposed to even hold them?!??!

If you can't see anything yet that's okay. I'm sucked into the testing monster and will probably pee on way too many sticks this weekend to help keep us all entertained.

Walgreens brand on top, IC on the bottom. All pics are taken at 10 minute mark.
1.jpg

Comparing this afternoon's Walgreens test (top) with this evening's Walgreens test (bottom)

11.jpg

Next up is an IC with FMU tomorrow morning to see what I get since I have 15 of those left.

Thanks for looking!

Here to cheer you on! Hoping for a nice BFP at the end!

I think I’m seeing something on the evening Walgreens brand. Fx!

I tweaked your test a bit hope you don't mind I can definitely see 2 lines on evening test. Hope I'm right and its not just dye running FX.

PicsArt_01-25-10.30.13.jpg

FMU IC. In real life it’s veey much there but I can’t tell if it shows here

ED4026B7-0BDB-4B1E-973F-5377E6BDC801.jpeg
D3B77DA5-8422-48DF-9703-D01C0820D56D.jpeg

Yaaay! I totally see it on the new one and also on that bottom Walgreens one! I’m sure it’ll be clear as day here soon! Early BFP for sure!!!

Love love love threads like this.
It feeds my addiction!!!!
I see the shadow on them all especially the evening wallgreens one.
When u testing next?

Wohooo promise I’m so happy out here

I see faint lines too praying they darken for you!

Love love love threads like this.
It feeds my addiction!!!!
I see the shadow on them all especially the evening wallgreens one.
When u testing next?

I love them too! It feeds mine as well. Thank God these tests are cheap!

Here’s my Cheapie from this evening. It seeing too much. I’m out of Walgreens and only have 3 of these left so I’ll test in the am

1BFF53CA-D12B-4AF0-B8B1-0465EA6C740C.jpeg

Thank you all so much for looking. I’m not feeling very confident with my history but at least this time I’m not spotting.

Well it’s not looking good. IC, FRER and Walgreens brand all dipped at the same time. I see the slightest possible line in all of them but would have thought I’d have more progression by now if it was a pregnancy or viable.

I have one left of each which I will use tonight or tomorrow night not sure.

EEECAB61-5CE4-4B4B-9E79-ED016085194A.jpeg 2916B20D-6FA6-43BA-9D6C-A3704BEE480E.jpeg 37118F5F-9382-48AE-90F1-68E8CFA1DEC9.jpeg

Well it’s not looking good. IC, FRER and Walgreens brand all dipped at the same time. I see the slightest possible line in all of them but would have thought I’d have more progression by now if it was a pregnancy or viable.

I have one left of each which I will use tonight or tomorrow night not sure.

View attachment 1054098 View attachment 1054100 View attachment 1054101

I can see a line on every single one!! I so hope this is your month. Your 9dpo is that right? If so there’s plenty of time for them to darken xx

Thank you. Today is 10dpo. Maybe I’m being pessimistic but I’ll keep testing. I’m so excited for you!!!!
I can see a line on every single one!! I so hope this is your month. Your 9dpo is that right? If so there’s plenty of time for them to darken xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->