8dpo - Test along with me. 14dpo Update!

I’m seeing lines still but I’m so sorry its so frustrating for it not to be a definite for you

I think you guys are right...I went back and looked at the FRER and it did have something on it. THANK GOD I found one more of each test. I just took them after a 3 hour hold and I'll post them to see what you guys think.

Last edited:
Thoughts? I’m jaded and my eyes are too tired at this point to even figure this out.

84CBC78B-C61E-4CA9-B2C0-53449E2E2F14.jpeg

WOW!!! Promise!!!! I am SOOOOO happy. I can see those lines so clearly xx

Thank you...I'm not ready to get excited yet but maybe if I get something close to this or a little darker tomorrow I will...maybe? I don't know. Don't want to jinx it, you know?

Should I test this evening or wait until tomorrow afternoon or evening?

Thank you...I'm not ready to get excited yet but maybe if I get something close to this or a little darker tomorrow I will...maybe? I don't know. Don't want to jinx it, you know?

Should I test this evening or wait until tomorrow afternoon or evening?

I definitely know what you mean hun❤️ Well I am a bad influence and I’d say this evening haha. My tests seem to get better throughout the day xx

Those lines are very visible and look really good! Fingers crossed honey!!!

I didn't even have to enlarge to see those lines. I think they look great!

Those are great lines!!! Definitely bfp!

I also say test tonight but that’s because for me personally my tests are better in the evening!

Stalking for new tests! If you’re able I know it’ll be dark out but maybe try to find a little bit brighter light.. it’ll help show the lines better!!

Stalking for new tests! If you’re able I know it’ll be dark out but maybe try to find a little bit brighter light.. it’ll help show the lines better!!

I think I have a place where I can take the pictures. I'm at work most of the day/evening so hopefully there will be something to pick up and the lighting will be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->