8dpo today

H a

Reaction score
hi guys im 8dpo today and im feeling fine, mainly because im taking b vits to help my lutual phase become longer, last month i only had an 8 day phase so today is the d-day.
hoping i can make it past 8 days! :thumbup: will have to wait and see what happens today.
feel like af is lurking but not sure.
so far this month i had pains in my boobs on and off not all the time, and cramps on and off almost like af pains. just feel uncomfortable :wacko:

anyone else on 8dpo? need a buddy! :hugs:

im also 8dpo and the wait is killing me ill be your buddy when are you testing?

hi, thanks hun! hoping to test sunday if i make it that far! what about you? x

i have tested on a cheap one but bfn hoping its to early to tell

i would say its too early, earliest they say is 10dpo, keep trying hun! do you have any symptoms? i feel like af is lurking! but it may not be x

i have positive symptoms this month but maybe im just imagining them

i have a crap taste in my mouth had a cold that lasted a day,a sharp apin in my one breast and at the minute my side hurts but like i say could be just my imagination cause i dont think i am,i sat and cried in bed last night because my sister's husband is ill with cancer but dunno wether hormones triggered that or if im feeling low for my sister,time will tell

have you any symptoms

oh my husband made me spag bol last night and garlic bread and it just didnt taste right but thought maybe its just me

sounds fine to me hun, looking good!

i had pains in boobs on and off all week even today im getting slight pains shooting ones!
had stomach ache too pains in lower left hip,
BUT just got some pickish cm? (sorry tmi) now im so wrried its af showing up like last month! :cry: hope not! :(

I hope not for you to i hope we both get our bfp,wish we could fast forward another week

me too.............did u see my post under this one.....im 8dpo and still get a +opk ????
very strange lol hope its a good sign :)
i also did an ic hpt (blush!) but obviously was toooo early lol

good luck girls and hope we are all sharing good news in a few days !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 7dpo today, so just 1 day behind you ladies. The wait is awful, it seems to take ages doesn't it. I'm feeling abit iffy today but that could just be the 24hr bug that my kids have just had getting me.
Had tenderish boobs and I'm peeing alot, but I had that last month aswell, so not really a sign to rely on lol.

Fingers crossed for our BFPs ladies xxx

thanks girlies, i wish next week would come too! would like to make it that far this month if anything! good luck hope we get :bfp: this month!

good luck to you all hope were here next week with great news,we can continue posting till then

well just about made it through 8dpo and no sign of af! yippeee!! feeling so much better!
pink cm gone for now so looking forward to making it through another day tomorrow never made 9dpo before! yey :)

yay for getting through day 8 hopefully you get through the rest too fingers crossed for you

so how you doing girls today i resisted the urge to test i peed and flushed quick before i changed my mind,today i feel nausius but dunno if thats cause im ready for breakfast,gonna try and eat healthily today

hi guys, well im on 9dpo! got a sore throat today and had really bad cramps,
convinced af is coming! very painful in short sharp pains.
just have to see what happens today.

hope your all ok x x

hope its ok to gatecrash your thread. I am 8 days dpo. Lots of twinges today in lower abdomen and feeling a bit sicky, of course I could just be imagining this - its driving me mad, want to test!! x:flower:

hi lulu im getting the dreaded af cramps off and on now but think its to early for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->