8dpo! !

Hopefull were like two peas in a pod lol our symptoms and af all happening at the same time haha. I just wrote that I caved and my addiction to poas has led me to test first thing tomorrow morni g at 9dpo! Im pregnancy crazy lol! Plus i felt what i believe to be implantation crampi g arou d 6 and 7 dpo and from what ive read/researched hcg can be detected as soon as 3days after implantation. So if im right i could very well get a faint faint faint bfp tom or friday! Ahhhh i can never wait out the full 2weeks haha, ill keep you posted on my test tomorrow :D

Baby, I private messaged you =)
Good luck, I'll keep fingers crossed! I'm trying to hold out until AF, but you know how that goes!

I didnt get a private message??? And girl you have more willpower then I do, I can never wait until AF lol

Oh shoot, I don't know how to work this thing! I thought I sent a message... Maybe not! Girl I tested yesterday and got a BfN. I know it was too early, so I'm HOPING to hold out... I have no tests here so that keeps me from doing it! Let me know how yours goes though!!

Haha its ok :). I have no tests here either so i can TRY to keep my urges to a minimum but i caved and texted my SO while he was at work (he works2nd shift) and told him to pick me up a walmart cheapie to satisfy my urge haha! He of course did without question (he knows how i get during tww lol) I will be taking the test at 5am (eastern time) and as soon as i know you will all know hehe

Haha its ok :). I have no tests here either so i can TRY to keep my urges to a minimum but i caved and texted my SO while he was at work (he works2nd shift) and told him to pick me up a walmart cheapie to satisfy my urge haha! He of course did without question (he knows how i get during tww lol) I will be taking the test at 5am (eastern time) and as soon as i know you will all know hehe

GL!! I'm feeling all kind of strong twinges tonight. Not painful just super uncomfortable. But I'm embracing it!!! Let me know tomorrow. :)

Well ladies I think I might be out. I always spot before af shows her face and right on schedule I started spotting...

Tested this am with fmu and got a :bfn: but it was expected considering im only 9dpo but im poas tom morn too hehe LET THE POAS ADDICTION COMMENCE lol .... i havent felt any twinges but still feel heavy/full which is a new thing for me soooooo its not over till the witch shows!

sorry to hear that country blonde, spotting can happen though throughout pregnancy or during early stages and if thats what your body is accustomed to doing it may just cont to do so even if preggers! dont count yourself out just yet, the witch has shown in full force yet hehe fx for you dear

aw man, I'm sorry :(

we need some positives on this thread! I'm 10dpo and bfn here too :cry: I'm pretty certain I'm out.

I guess none of us are really out until full blown af... 4 days and counting.... Any more tests?? Faint lines anyone??!

Yeah I don't feel any heaviness or ache anymore, and my CM is pretty much the regular kind at this stage so I think im out too. Don't want to bother testing until my AF is really late.
GL again ladies!

Omg I gave in and decided to buy a test to get it out of my system.. And found out I was spotting. This is the shortest cycle I had in almost 2 years. Can u believe it. Ugh.

The spotting could be a sign of preg too, you never know and youre not completely out until the witch is in full effect hehe ... did you test anyways sky?

Ok ladies so i hate being a symptom spotter and despite my BFN yesterday morning at 9dpo I think this is my month, i really do! Its about 2:15am and I just awoke to awful awful heartburn (which I never have) as well as extreme thirst! I just chugged almost half a bottle of water lol! With each passing day im "feeling it" more and more. I dont want to get my hopes up but i really think this is it i think i might actually get my BFP this weekend .... FX ill keep you all updated :)

I'm Still here counting days to the 17th when I'll be 14dpo. So, 11dpo today and cramping a little. Also have horrible belly ache and constipated, but that's probably due to the fondue we ate two days ago.

Waiting is soooooooooo horrible!

Ok ladies so i hate being a symptom spotter and despite my BFN yesterday morning at 9dpo I think this is my month, i really do! Its about 2:15am and I just awoke to awful awful heartburn (which I never have) as well as extreme thirst! I just chugged almost half a bottle of water lol! With each passing day im "feeling it" more and more. I dont want to get my hopes up but i really think this is it i think i might actually get my BFP this weekend .... FX ill keep you all updated :)

I know how that feels. Last cycle I just knew I was pregnant, and I was (mc at 5w2d). But my point is - we know our bodies the best & know when something feels different. I really hope this is your BFP :flower:

So because of my addiction to poas I did another test this morning (10dpo) i know its still early but im pretty sure it was another BFN, i think there may be a hint of a very very faint line but then again it could just be my morning eyes playing tricks on me lol. Testing again tomorrow! Im not out till the witch gets me lol

Did you take a pic, babybaguski? So we can help squint at it, haha.
My AF came fully already so I'm officially out. I'll be active in these forums again only next year when i really TTC, but I'll stick round this thread to see all your bfps (Fx!!) ^^

My AF came fully already so I'm officially out. I'll be active in these forums again only next year when i really TTC, but I'll stick round this thread to see all your bfps (Fx!!) ^^

Oh man im sorry to hear that sky! Sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes your way for december (a bfp ... wouldnt that be a nice xmas gift huh)!

I sure did take a pic but not sure how to post it on here

Oh man im sorry to hear that sky! Sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes your way for december (a bfp ... wouldnt that be a nice xmas gift huh)!

I sure did take a pic but not sure how to post it on here

Can anyone tell me how i get a picture on here so i can get some feed back on a possible very very faint bfp?

Now that i know how to post pics let me know what you all think of this, i swear there is an extremely faint line there eeekkkk

Attachments

• 20141114_101423.jpg
    20141114_101423.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member