8th feb testers

MummyKP

Reaction score
Just wandering if there's any other ladies who will be testing around the 8th feb? :)

Exciting jjbubbles, good luck! What cd are you on now? Do you know which cd you O'd on?

So nice to have others testing around he same time as me :)

I see you have two little ones already baby09, how long have you been TTC #3?

af is due 02/08. I don't think I will be able to hold off on testing that long :blush:. I will be lucky if I make it until the 3rd lol.

FF says AF is due 8th, but my other apps say 6th, so I'm going to see how the month goes lol how I feel! Hate this not knowing! What cd did you O ladies?

It is exciting all doing it together 😃 been trying 3 months this time. 1st time was 6 weeks 2nd time was 4 weeks. Is this your first?

I hope you get your BFP soon baby09, 3 months must feel forever, especially as you caught quite quickly with your others! Are you tracking/charting temps/OPKs? Yes this is our first, and our first cycle trying too. Can we fast forward the next two weeks?! Lol.

We are on cycle 13 TTC #1 and getting frustrated. Have a doc appt this week for clomid and iui for feb. This cycle was the most normal I ever had. Od last Monday so 6dpo. Got my temp spike on Tuesday. That never happens for me. My progesterone was 12.2 at 4 dpo and I will check tomorrow and Tuesday. I'm hoping this last natural cycle is the one:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->