• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8th month NTNP - 2WW - af due in two days - no symptoms what so ever

Oh and try not to be nervous hun, like you say, what will be will be! That's very easy for me to say, and this time next month I shall not be saying that haha. I shall be a nervous wreck desperate to poas despite only being 1 dpo or something stupid!!

Yeah exactly like that! I keep going to check and see if af has arrived but it hasn't, then im thinking to myself 'why are you checking? You have no cramps or sore boobs so it can't be af'

I've had this before but always happened when I had sore boobs and generally just felt full and bloated all day.

Has it ever happened to you?

And don't worry next month you'll have me to talk to and I'll convince you to be patient :)

X

Um, I don't want to get your hopes up but the only time i've had discharge like that was before my bfp and throughout my whole pregnancy...

I'm incredibly excited for you hun :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I really think this might be it!!

You are definitely going to have to keep my patient!! I am the most impatient person I know, seriously when TTC Coralie I poas at 9 dpo! Honestly. It was bfn obviously... if i'd just waited I wouldn't have had to suffer that disappointment :(

Oooo that's interesting and very exciting :D what dpo did you get your bfp?

Usually I'd symptom spot like crazy and there would be a bit of cm. but at the moment I don't even have to try to see it, it's definitely there. I've never once had af without sore boobs either as that's always my first sign. Usually I can't even bare brushing anything past them but I can easily put pressure on them without the slightest bit of pain.

Was watery discharge your first sign before you got your bfp?

X

There were a few signs before I got my bfp, watery discharge, very sore boobies (but then, I never normally get sore boobies - so it was the opposite of normal for me!), a sort of tugging sensation behind my belly button, ovary type pains and tiredness. Oh the tiredness!! I took an afternoon nap a week before my bfp. I should've known then :haha:

I got my bfp at 12 dpo, two days early :D I told myself I wouldn't test before 12 dpo, although as you know I caved at 9. After that bfn I wasn't going to test at 12 but come the day, I woke needing to pee ridiculously early (like 4:45am) and I thought, well if I don't test now then I won't be able to test later as it won't be fmu. So I tested! When I saw the line I just couldn't believe it. I promised myself I wouldn't wake DH and would wait until he woke up then i'd tell him but before i'd even realised what I was doing I had pounced on him shouting we're pregnant!!! Ahhh such happy memories :cloud9:

That little story made me smile, bet he was wondering what the hell was going on. Haha. I couldnt even imagine how excited you were.

I'm going to be so shocked when I finally get my bfp as I sometimes think it will never happen and that I'm not lucky enough.

Yeah I usually get really aching pains in my ovaries, it's like they're hard golf balls and I can feel them when I walk, so I'm always worried its a cyst again but this month I can't feel anything down there at all.
All a bit backwards this month for me. If af was on her way though I should have started getting sore boobs quite a while ago. I'm not even stressed so I don't know why she would turn up late, maybe from all the healthy changes I've done this month.

Hopefully she won't just pop up with no warning at all, that would be very cruel.

X

That would indeed be very cruel. AF is a b*tch though. Always shows when you don't want her, and never shows when you do. Hag :haha:

Hmm I have to say it is sounding very promising for you :D When will you test tomorrow? As soon as you get up I hope! Now if you go and get that bfp make sure you update! I know you're going to be over the moon but i'm going to be biting my fingernails down to the bone until you let me know :D I am really really keeping everything crossed that this is it for you :dance:

It was an amazing moment, I remember the dye running up the stick, it stuck to both lines as it travelled up so I knew immediately but I still sat there staring at it for the full 3 minutes waiting for it to disappear. Poor hubby didn't know what to make of me waking him up, he was just like "what" for ages until I calmed down and spoke to him at a speed/level he could actually hear and not one reserved for dogs :haha: I rang my Mum straight away too!! My parents ended up coming over about 5:30am for a cuppa. Crazy really. Oh goodness, I can't wait to do it all again :happydance:

Aw that all sounds so exciting! 5:30 in the morning? Bloody hell! Haha

I don't know what I'd do apart from have a cheeky grin on my face all day every day.

Yeah well I'm going to pop to boots now and get a first response as its the earliest detector and some people say not to get any with blue dye. What test did you use?
I'm goin to do it first thing in the morning before I hit the gym. If its bfn I can take my anger out on the machines!

I always get impatient to test, then when the day comes I don't even want to do it as it always says the same bloody thing.

X

I used a first response, pink dye. I have seen so many evaps and dodgy tests that are blue dye. I wouldn't use one now.

First response seems to get very good feedback on here, and I don't think i've ever seen an FRER evap so you should be alright with that one. If you see a second line, you know it's a line!! Omg I am sooooooooo excited for you :happydance:

I have a superdrug own test in my draw at the moment, atleast I think I do, better check tonight, still when it comes to it I shall be buying a first response. Although I have to be honest, I have found superdrug tests to be really good. I used a few of them when I got pregnant. I think I have about 5 tests all in all lol!

Yeah Ive heard that a lot too. I'm in line waiting to pay haha. Live updates now!

I hope I get my second pink line, would be unbelievable.

I used to have loads everywhere at home then I had to stop buying them. I've never tried Superdrug ones but heard quite a few people have found then reliable.

The woman at the till just charge me double so I'm back in line to get half my money back, what a nightmare.

Getting so nervous to do this test now. Eeee!

X

Ahh you're joking! What a nightmare. Grr. I hope you got your money back!!

I want a live update tomorrow :haha:

It's sooo easy for me to say, but regardless of what that test says tomorrow, you're going to get your second pink line at some point. Be it tomorrow (FX!!!!) or next cycle. It's crap thinking about it like that, but it helped me stay somewhat sane when I was waiting to poas. Did you get a packet of two or just the one?

Yeah I went back to get my money back I was like I think you've charged me twice, her reply oh yeah so I did! Silly woman.

If it doesnt happen then I'm just going to keep my healthy body going until it happens.

I bought the pack with 2 as its pointless buying one and there was only about £1.50 difference.

Yes definite live update!

X

Eeek how exciting! Not long now! Just think this time in 12 hours you may know if you wake up as early as I did on the day I wanted to test :rofl:

Hopefully I won't be up that early. I'll be up at about 7am anyway. Hopefully I'll have the guts to do it.

I just can't get the disappointment from every other time out of my head.
Just need to breathe and stay calm now :)

X

Yes, just breathe.

I'm afraid you have to do it, if nothing else but because I *need* to know :haha: So you can blame me for forcing you into it.

I'll be up then (sadly, thanks to working and a Daughter that thinks 6am is an acceptable time to wake :coffee:) so I shall try to get on here before I leave for work to get your updates!! Eeek will be thinking of you at 7am hun, and keeping everything very tightly crossed.

Arggghhhhh so excited!!!!!!!

Aw thank you :D Good point, I'll blame you for forcing me to take it haha!

You've been such an amazing help!

Yeah I'll get on here as soon as I take it even if it is bfn. Then if af still hasn't arrived in a week I'll take another one.

X

I think af has showed. Went to the toilet about half ten and saw the faintest pink on the tp. Just as I thought! Such a let down, couldn't even wait to be a whole day late, had to get in there just at the end of the day.

Will wait and see what it's like in the morning as I've never caught it like that just going for a wee. If its not got worse then I'll still do a test in the morning. But I'm guessing it will just be the usual af. Every time I get my hopes up it always let's me down :(

Not a happy bunny!

X

Woke up this morning with just a bit of brown discharge. So I thought what the hell lets test anyway, and of course it was negative. Disappointment as usual, on to month 9 now! Seems so long and repetitive. Never had af come so randomly.

Just going to keep up with my exercising and healthy eating and hopefully that will help for next month.

And we can do it around the same time :) buddies :D

X

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I honestly cannot believe it honey, I am so so sorry for you :cry: I really thought this was your month. F*cking AF. Why won't she just leave you alone!!!!!

Have you thought about getting some opk's? So you know if you're definitely ovulating? You can get them cheaper on ebay.

Oh hon, I really wish I could give you a hug :hugs:

Sorry i'm on so late, had a nightmare morning :coffee:

Thank you :) I still haven't had any cramps or sore boobs, very strange. Af is cruel and I hate her!

Im just going to concentrate on getting healthier and fitter for next month or however long it takes.

I have thought about opk's but I'm scared in case it shows that I never even ovulate then go into a blud panic.

Aw how come you've had such a bad morning?

Big hugs for you :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"