8th month NTNP - 2WW - af due in two days - no symptoms what so ever

What do you do for a job? I was about to call you Katie, i'm taking it that is your name? Please correct me if i'm wrong. I'm Louise lol, although i'm guessing that's obvious. I work for an accountancy firm. It's really busy at the moment, I was so stressed earlier. Hate it when it's like this.

So you're cycle day 11 today then? I'm CD 20 :) Only 6 days until AF is due and I shall possibly test 2 days before she is due so Saturday :happydance: That makes me excited and nervous at the same time. I have been trying to relax this weekend and not think about the TWW or TTC. I have been experiencing lots of symptoms though :wacko: Nausea/hunger and cramps, round ligament pain (which I only got when pregnant, and later in pregnancy, like 5 weeks plus) and also heartburn. Again, something I only got in pregnancy, but 3rd tri so i'm not really counting that one. All odd though and have left me feeling a little hopeful but I don't want to be depressed if it doesn't happen so I am trying to keep my feet on the ground.

Have you spoken to your doctor about your recurrent uti's? Perhaps they could offer some advice on what to do/avoid. I used to have recurrent thrush. It was horrible.

I have been reguarly shocked on here by what people say or what they think it is acceptable to say... I just try to back out of those threads so to avoid a confrontation.

xx

That is indeed my name :)

Just the word accountancy sounds hectic to me. I work for an exhibition company but as we don't organise as many shows around the country now it's only one big one at the beginning of each year it's not as busy in the middle of the year.

Yeah I'm on cd12 now, really need to start dtd tonight, other half is in a bit of pain at the moment so I try not to pester him. First half of the cycle always seems to go quite quickly to me.
Your symptoms are sounding good. I'm so excited for you, how amazing would it be if you did it first month again!! I'm glad your staying relaxed, do you feel better for it?

My doctors aren't the best really, I tend to k ow what I have wrong with me before I get there and they just agree. I know alcohol doesn't help with the inflammation but it's constantly inflamed. My consultant hopes that the three months of anti biotics will drip feed the inflammation and eventually get rid of it, so just have to wait and see now.

I spoke to my man the other day, we went to a christening and there were loads of new borns. He was like 'I've never seen so many babies in one place' when we got home I mentioned that it was quite depressing that everyone had a baby and as usual I said that I don't think it will happen for us. His reply ' give it six months and you'll have a bun in the oven'. I was absolutely stunned with a little grin on my face when I walked into the next room. :D

XX

Aww bless that's so cute <3 Here's hoping for you honey :happydance: Hopefully a lot sooner than six months :haha:

Well I picked up my pregnancy tests earlier. Got two First Response ones, bloomin hell two tests are a tenner :shock: Superdrug own were cheaper but you can only test with those 4 days before your period, the first response ones are 6 days before. I'm actually testing two days before but I figured the more sensitive they are the better. Right? I don't know, I was taking it really easy and not being stressed but now as it's getting closer to testing i'm starting to freak out a little bit.

It would be great if we fell first month again, but I don't know if it will happen. I'm certainly hoping it will, but also scared to get my hopes up too much iykwim. Neil is convinced i'm pregnant as i'm hormonal as they come! All nicey nicey one minute then shouting the next :haha:

Your Doctors don't sound that great :( I really hope they're right though and it clears the infection for you. Have you had a google to see if there are any treatments / things that may help with that sort of thing?

Xx

Yeah I'd say get the most sensitive even if you are testing two days before af would be due. Were you using opk's?

Can't wait until the weekend now haha does he really think you're pregnant then?

Yeah I've do e loads of research online and there isn't a treatment for chronic inflammation of the bladder. Something that some people just have to live with. But when I had an infection feeling when af arrived the anti biotics did help and still are so I just got to wait now.

I'm not even sure when I'm ovulating this month after being five days early last month :/

XX

That's what I'm not sure about with this month. Wish Neil had let me use opks!! He's agreed we can use them next month atleast. According to my period app I ovulated Tuesday last week. That's based on a 26 day cycle but last cycle only lasted 25 days. So AF is due either Sunday or Monday.

He's said a couple of times you're preggers but he's also said I might not be & stop getting my hopes up. Fair enough. I don't know what he really thinks, he won't say til I either get a bfp or AF.

Is the infection painful? It sounds just horrible :( :hugs:

I bet he will be happy when you find out you are though. Women always seem so much more excited about it don't they. I suppose it is their bodies after all.

They're not painful it's just constant pressure on my bladder even when it's empty so it's very hard to sleep. When it gets a bit worse it's painful to go for a wee and then you get a lot of pressure again as soon as you've emptied your bladder even if it was only a few drops. Ended up in a walk in hospital a couple of months ago as I literally couldn't walk as it got so painful, I was limping as if I'd just sprained my ankle and when I told them it was an infection they looked quite surprised.

I really hope my man is right about the six months. I think deep down he wants kids but won't say 'let's start trying' as we're still young so a happy surprise would be amazing as he has said that he would be really happy. Stress free is good but we are going to have to start dtd. Haha he needs to get his arse in gear!

I hope you're going to tell me ASAP when you test?

XX

Of course I will :) I almost tested this morning. Was so tempting!! I shouldn't have brought those FRERs yesterday :haha: I slept through so didn't pee in the night so it would've been ideal to test this morning but no. Saturday. Or Sunday if I can hold out that long but that's doubtful. Saturday :haha: If it's a positive then I shall be on here as soon as i've told family. If it's negative then I shall be on here moaning and ranting lol virtually straight away!! Omg I can't even begin to comprehend the fact that I am TTC let alone testing :wacko:

Are you 21 Katie? That is young, but if you're both ready for it then there's no harm. I'm an oldie in comparison. I'm 31. Was 29 when I conceived Coralie and I had her 4 days before my 30th Birthday. I was overjoyed to say I had a child in my twenties lol. My cousin had her baby younger than that and she's a fantastic Mum. There really is no "right" age to have a child imo, like there's no "right" time to TTC. You just deal with it whenever it happens.

Wow that sounds so uncomfortable!!! I can't believe you've ended up in hospital about it :hugs: That's rubbish that there doesn't seem to be anything they can do for you. FX the antibiotics work, and quickly.

Now get on with DTD woman!! Haha!! You need to get baby dancing :happydance:

Yeah I'm 21, only a littlen. But when I met my other half I knew that he was the man I would spend my life with. It's weird but it's true. We act as if we've been together for 40 years it's quite funny. We're just not one of those typical young couples with no responsibility if you know what I mean.

Hurry up weekend! I bet you're so excited :D

Dtd last night, actually it was about 2:30am. We're both really struggling with sleep at the moment, don't know why but if we go to bed in decent time we stay awake tossing and turning for hours so we end up going to bed late and still can't sleep. I think we need to upgrade to a king size bed to be honest.

Is dh going to test with you?

XX

Yeah I'm 21, only a littlen. But when I met my other half I knew that he was the man I would spend my life with. It's weird but it's true. We act as if we've been together for 40 years it's quite funny. We're just not one of those typical young couples with no responsibility if you know what I mean.

Hurry up weekend! I bet you're so excited :D

Dtd last night, actually it was about 2:30am. We're both really struggling with sleep at the moment, don't know why but if we go to bed in decent time we stay awake tossing and turning for hours so we end up going to bed late and still can't sleep. I think we need to upgrade to a king size bed to be honest.

Is dh going to test with you?

XX

We have a king size, and tbh there still isn't room! I'm always hogging DH's side :haha: and he hates it. Hopefully you'll both start to sleep better soon though, that's not good. Still lack of sleep will get you ready for a baby :rofl: :baby:

You don't come accross as one of those sort of 21 year olds (although I know others my age who act like that still :wacko:), you come accross very mature :) I hope you don't think I was digging at your age hun :hugs:

I'm cramping really bad today, I think i'm out :( I had cramps with Coralie but these just feel really AF like. Maybe i'm being a drama queen. I love and hate symptom spotting at the same time lol.

Depends what time I get up to do the test, but DH will be there although not in the loo with me :haha: He doesn't want to see that. He'll be waiting the three minutes with me though unless I get up at stupid o'clock to test again in which case I shall just wake him to tell him if we are. Omg i'm so excited :happydance: I may poas tomorrow! I know I shouldn't, AF isn't due til Tuesday, possibly Monday if I have another short cycle.

Oh no course not :) I'm the you gets sibling and still te most mature. Haha.
I don't know a lot of people that aren't immature at my age, I can't deal with it that's why everyone I know is older than me as I can actually relate to most of them.

I would really like a king size bed but mattresses are so expensive!

Your cramping sounds good though especially as you had them with coralie. Do you usually get cramps this long before af?

I'd love to say you should start testing now as I'm getting really excited for you. The closer you get to when af is due the better. What dpo did you get your bfp last time?

XX

I got my bfp on 12 dpo. I'm confused, it's been too long since I TTC lol. When is 1 dpo? Is that the day you ovulate or the day after you ovulate?

Anyways either way I am testing tomorrow. Tbh Katie I don't think I am. I want to get my hopes up (and I am getting my hopes up despite me thinking i'm not lol) but I just have cramps and that's it. I'm not really tired like I was in the tww with Coralie, have only had spots of nausea but that could all be in my head. I'm half tempted not to bother testing and just wait for AF but at the same time I keep thinking "what if". I think i'll be blubbering on here in the morning :haha:

We got our bed on offer, Neil keeps saying we need a new one but we can't afford it!! They are bloomin expensive aren't they!

Any plans for the weekend? I won a £40 build a bear voucher last week so i'm going to take Coralie there at the weekend :D I can't wait!

1dpo is the day after you ovulate. I think I'm ovulating today or tomorrow, woke up with lots of cm. just have to pounce on him when he comes home from work I think.

Well you've only got one more day to go now if you do decide to test. I always find that as soon as I test and get a bfn af always arrives within a few hours. It's strange.
The cramping sounds positive though.

I don't have any plans as of yet, we've just completely redecorated our living room so probably spend some time in there and enjoy the sun if there is any. Relaxed weekend really with lots of bd'ing otherwise I'll miss my chance. I never know when exactly I'm ovulating, does lots of cm mean you're ovulating or just about to?

That's so cute about build a bear, she'll be so happy. :D

XX

EWCM means you're ovulating, although I don't get that every cycle but I know I ovulate every cycle as i'm regular. Either way, get bd'ing :haha: Sounds like a good way to spend the weekend to me!

Ohh a new living room, very nice! I hate decorating, but I love the end results. What sort of thing have you gone for?

Thanks I thought that was right about the dpo but I just couldn't remember. A dippy moment!! I'll test tomorrow, then if a bfn i'll test again Monday. Well maybe, unless AF shows up in the meantime. I'm not technically due AF until Tuesday, although possibly Monday if I get another super short cycle. It's like a constant battle in my head on the whole do I, don't I test?!?!?! I want to test so yes, but then I don't want to see a bfn so no!! Haha. I was just as bad last time, although I had already poas by now and got a bfn. I think that's what's playing on my mind more than anything. I know early testing doesn't pay off.

I'm going to a farm trail tomorrow as well :) You can feed animals etc. Ohh that's a good point i'll need to know if i'm preggers as I won't be allowed near the sheep if I am. Or is that just when they're birthing? I forget.

Haha I have no idea about the sheep, never heard anything quite like it.

By the time we dtd I probably would have missed my chance knowing my luck.

We've gone for red and cream with the room, it's a really old house so it has beams and everything. Can't dtd in there really as it has no curtains. Haha.

I know what you mean about the testing, I tend to test only if I'm late as the negative is too much of a let down. Why does it all have to be so difficult eh! What time are you going to test?

If it doesn't happen this month will you do anything different next month? Not trying to be negative.

XX

I know you're not trying to be negative :hugs: I'm thinking if it doesn't happen this month then i'm going to try SMEP and opks. Then after that I don't know, preseed maybe?

:test: first thing! Probably around 6am knowing my bladder :rofl: Possibly even earlier! With Coralie I tested at 4:45am just cause I needed to pee and didn't want to waste the fmu.

You will have time hun, EWCM starts a couple of days before ovulation. Even then I think your fertile period lasts around 5 days iirc. Obviously that period is mostly before you ovulate, up to the day after.

Your house sounds lovely!! I'd love an old place with beams etc. Is it a cottage? No dtd in there :haha: DH and I once dtd in the conservatory :shock: but it was pitch black at night :winkwink:

I googled the sheep thing :blush: It's sheep when they are giving birth. Can make you miscarry if you're preggers :shock: So one to bear in mind!!

Well I was impatient and tested. BFN :( I'm not as bothered as I thought i'd be tbh. I'm only 10 dpo & it wasn't fmu. Wish I hadn't wasted a test now lol :haha:

It's not a cottage, it's quite a big house but built hundreds of years ago. :) nice and old.
Dtd just in case tonight and will over the next few days just to make sure. I always wonder how long it takes the little guys to get through the cervix??

So sorry you got a bfn but like you said it wasn't FMU. It's only your first month as well so you need to get into the swing of things again after coralie. Please don't be upset though, you still may get your bfp as it is still early. Are you okay though?

Never ever heard of the sheep thing haha. Love random stuff like that though.

I don't even know how long my cycle is so don't know if lots of cm meant I was ovulating, just ovulated or just about to. Nightmare. But to be honest if I have that kind of cm around this time then it's a pretty sure sign I'm ovulating right?

XX

I'm not sure, I've heard loads of things to help them get in your cervix though. Laying on your back, pillow under your bum for half an hour. Orgasming after he's cum too (sorry tmi!) as apparently this makes your uterus contract and pushes the spermies up inside. Eew. But necessary! Also making sure he comes deep inside helps as we have a ph level nearer the outside of our vagina that kills male sperm. It leaves the woman sperm admittedly but you're still halving your chances in my eyes!

^ :sick: to that whole paragraph :haha:

Onto nicer things, your house sounds lovely!!

Id say if you're getting CM around the same time each month then that's a sign of you ovulating for sure. So that's good :D Get the bd'ing in!!

I'm ok about the bfn. I won't lie. It was horrible to see it but you know, there's still time for it to turn into a bfp and even if it doesn't that's ok. Onto next month. Finally my short cycles will be a blessing!!

Thank you babe that was quite helpful. I know this is tmi button the odd occasionhecarries on after he comes, I'm guessing that's bad for the sperm? He always goes deep but everything just tends to fall out (even when laying down) so I feel I'm doing something wrong.
It's hard to know as some places say it takes sperm only seconds roger through the cervix and some don't.

We dtd three times since last night, I think around ovulation I'm more in the mood as well. If I wasn't ovulating then I would be surprised as I have all the right indications.

I'm sorry you got a bfn, I definitely know how you feel. There is still time though and at least you know there is no problems with you or dh as you've had your little girl. Hang in there lovely and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to ( or shall I say write to).

Are you okay?

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back