• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8th month NTNP - 2WW - af due in two days - no symptoms what so ever

Well if you're not ovulating (which i'm sure you are) then atleast you can go to the doctors and see about getting tests etc. I'm not sure though, I think a Doctor will only see you after TTC for a year although I could be wrong.

I really am gutted for you hun, i'm so sorry. Massive massive hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My bad morning was down to teething I think, well I say morning, my bad "morning" actually started around 11:55 last night when my Bear woke for the first time crying and screaming. Teeth. I hate them. Almost as cruel as AF!!!!

Thank you :)

Yeah I'll have a think about whether i want to start using opk's.

Aw bless her, hope she starts feeling better soon.

X

I'm still undecided about using opk's. I don't know if it'll make me worry more iykwim?

I've been thinking of you all day hun, I really hope you're ok :hugs:

Aw thank you :)

Yeah I don't to worry or obsess even more than I already am. Just want cycle to get going now for this month.

X

I know what you mean. I am very obsessive / a worrier just in general. Does AF normally last long for you? Mine is like 7 days *yawn* :witch:

:hug:

Tell me about it.

It usually lasts about 5 days on average.

Just been reading a few random posts, someone got a bit of pink in tp then got a positive the next day, lucky girl. Wish I could have that luck :(

X

Tell me about it.

It usually lasts about 5 days on average.

Just been reading a few random posts, someone got a bit of pink in tp then got a positive the next day, lucky girl. Wish I could have that luck :(

X

:hugs:

I wish you could've had that luck too honey :( Life is a cruel b*tch sometimes.

Onwards and upwards, you WILL get pregnant. Just keep with the relaxed approach and get baby dancing :haha: I know it's hard, but when you get those two pink lines and you hold your baby in your arms this will all have been worth it trust me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

As thank you my love.

Had a chat with him last night about it all, but he's a straight forward man who's answer is always it will happen. Just need to start listening to him now. Dont want to keep expressing my concerns to him as he will end up thinking I'm crazy haha.

How have you been this weekend? Getting ready for next month? :D

X

I think it's so easy for people to say don't worry about it, it will happen etc etc and tbh I know I am guilty of this myself but the words are very easy to say to someone, not so easy to tell yourself iykwim. Basically it sucks. TTC in general sucks arse unless you are lucky enough to get it straight off the bat. I really do feel for you hun.

If you want someone to express your concerns too, i'm here hun :hugs:

My weekend went far too quick! I hate working full time lol. Went shopping with hubby on Saturday and then went out to some gardens near us yesterday with the little minxy. It was a lovely afternoon, but tiring. It's knackering walking around in this heat. What about you? Did you have a good one?

Thank you :)

Yeah I find myself giving that advice too.

I just worry that he thinks in getting at too ahead of myself. But then again if he didn't want it to happen then he would pull out. Sorry tmi. Haha

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I didn't do too much really, had a few drinks to cheer myself up and sat around in the sun.

Nice and relaxing :)

X

I feel the same with Neil sometimes, like I want to talk to him about TTC etc but I worry if I bring it up too much or bother him with my worries too much he'll suddenly say er no we're not doing that anymore... I don't know. I always worry he's just going to change his mind.

Sounds like you had a nice weekend too, relaxing is always good! Nothing wrong with a drinky too, I had some wine last night myself :wine: Yum!

I worked out earlier it's around 25 days til I am officially TTC, give or take depending on whether or not AF shows up on time this month. So I have cut caffeine from my diet from today, well I say cut. Cut is the plan, but I know i'll have the odd tea/coffee. Going to stop snacking too, and try and have more healthy meals etc. That's pretty much all I done last time, well I gave up the booze too but I rarely drink nowadays so that won't bother me so much.

Ahhhh can't believe i'm going to be TTC soon :dance:

I thought i was the only one, when I do bring it up I tend to regret it the next day as I don't want him to think that its all I'm thinking about especially when it's around ovulation time.
Yeah I always think he will change his mind and just start using the withdrawal method again.

We will have to see what happens.

I had way too much wine over the weekend and that's when I built up the courage to bring everything up again, wish I hadn't now but he hasn't said anything to me today yet.

I know you're nearly there :) I'm so excited for you when are you meant to be ovulating?

X

Not til 24th August, I'll be testing Friday 7th September. If all my dates stay the same, nothing is guaranteed!

Definitely not the only one, I'm constantly worried Neil will change his mind. Even tonight he said are you sure you want another? Cause I commented I was tired and I panicked :shock: He admitted he wants another one but is worried about the extra strain etc but now in my head it's given me more stress :( I won't believe we're TTC until he doesn't pull out & actually comes (haha sorry way too much tmi!) :haha:

So come on, how baby mad are you? Have you thought of names yet? Nursery ideas? Hahaha

Haha dont worry about it.

According to my calculator I don't ovulate until 9th August, hoping my cycle just stays the same fr next month now.

I know what you mean though, when we stopped using withdrawal it was only meant to be a one off thing but then he stopped pulling out all together. From then on I've been pretty baby mad. He just sees it as if it happens it happens and I'm just like why wont it happen already?! Haha

May sound random but I went to a psychic just over a year and a half ago and then she said I will have my first within 3 years so I have just under a year and a half left. She told someone else they would find out they were pregnant in a month and they did, in fact she was pregnant when she had the reading but didn't know. All too hopeful!

Just wish it would all hurry up and happen.

X

Squee! How exciting! I believe in psychics so that makes me doubly as hopeful for you :happydance:

I'm incredibly baby mad, it's insane really. I have already brought things for the baby :shock: Not much, but some newborn cloth nappies (I have used disposables with coralie but have been recently introduced to how damn cute cloth nappies are lol), some giraffe bits (the nursery theme is going to be giraffe :haha:) and a few metres of cute giraffe fabric I found which I will use to make some stuff for the nursery. Most likely some cushions for my rocking chair, cot bumpers and maybe a nursery tidy. LOL. I'm insane but I do not care :wacko: :rofl:

Haha wow you really have got it all sussed. Does dh know you have so much planned? Must be so exciting having all those ideas, I would probably be the same if I already had a baby. Can't wait though :)

Yeah the psychic was really good so when every thing started happening to the other girls I was like right this could actually happen. She even told me that I would meet someone told me what he looked like, how old he was and that he has seen me out before. So I starting thinking who it could be, then I gave up searching and bang I met him. Very surreal!
He doesn't believe a word of it but I do.

But if she was right that would mean at latest I'd fall pregnant next march, hopefully it wot be that long though.

Dtd last night and he didn't pull out so I dont think I put him off with all my concerns the other night. So thats something to be happy about today :D

We're in it together next month, I've never been a buddy :) are you going to be charting?

Exciting.

X

Nah I can't be bothered with charting. I might if I don't get anywhere by say Christmas, but i'm just going to try taking it a little easy for the first few months atleast.

Wow that's so amazing with the pyschic. Eeek! I really hope it doesn't take you til March though :( That's a long time to wait. You don't want to be waiting that long :haha:

Yeah DH knows how much I have planned :blush: He's actually just got used to me I think, he just rolls his eyes now, like whatever lol. I'm a terrible forward planner. I was with Coralie actually, although we didn't buy anything until after the 12 week scan I still had ideas etc about what I wanted to do before that. After the 12 week scan we brought one outfit. Then after the 20 week scan we really started although we started decorating the nursery after 12 weeks. It was surreal really. It took months to decorate the room though so i'm glad we started early. Four months in total iirc.

Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple of days, too busy at work etc. Are you on facebook hun?

Ah that all sounds so exciting! I can't wait to do that all one day. Sound so surreal!

Yeah I hope the psychic is right that would be amazing!

That's okay, been fairly busy myself going to the gym and work. Had a naughty couple of drinks last night sitting in the sun but no more alcohol for a while.

Yeah I have Facebook but to be honest I don't really use it. Can you send private messages on here? As I'll send you my Facebook web address.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->